My '69 Grande coupe build (continued)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    always liked that green... sickkkk ditch chrome wheels.
    i had a '69 coupe that was that color, green glow or ivy glow if i remember is what it was called. looked great on some centerlines...

Comment

Originally posted by beech72 View Post
      i had a '69 coupe that was that color, green glow or ivy glow if i remember is what it was called. looked great on some centerlines...
      I would have kept mine at least similar if it was originally that color, I dig the hell out of out.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Do this, to your coupe.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          Do this, to your coupe.

Do want!
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Yeah that's badass.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Do this, to your coupe.

I would give up my left nut for that.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Do this, to your coupe.

Sweet jesus that looks amazing
                Originally posted by Buzzo
                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

A '70 model with a '69 front end? I like the '69 side scoops because of the look, and it gives the option of making them functional to cool the brakes. Very nice nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                    A '70 model with a '69 front end?
                    69 Boss' didn't have side scoops if that is what you are asking.

Comment

[Larry Shinoda]Fuck scoops![/Larry Shinoda]

Comment

A '70 model with a '69 front end? I like the '69 side scoops because of the look, and it gives the option of making them functional to cool the brakes. Very nice nonetheless.
                        How many think this? I've seen at least 3-4 people in the past month say the same thing...it's different for le boss de moostang

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by homealone View Post
                          69 Boss' didn't have side scoops if that is what you are asking.
                          Correct. The Boss 429 did, however, that hood scoop came off of a '69/'70 Mach 1. I was more a little confused as to what the car actually is.

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                            How many think this? I've seen at least 3-4 people in the past month say the same thing...it's different for le boss de moostang
                            Yes. I fucking know that.

To clarify, as I've said on this board for over 10 years, my first car was a '69 Boss 302 Mustang that i bought in 1976.

Comment

Yes. I fucking know that.
                              I don't get why you are saying it's a 70' frontend on a 69'

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                                I don't get why you are saying it's a 70' frontend on a 69'
                                Its a '69 front end on what could be a '69 or '70 Boss.

Comment

Working...
                                X