My '69 Grande coupe build (continued)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hell yeah man!
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Sounds great. I know the feeling of finally making progress and hearing them run after do much hard work.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        Sounds great. I know the feeling of finally making progress and hearing them run after do much hard work.
        Want to hear the final bullshit that was keeping the idle up?

The voltage in the wire coming off the ignition switch that we tapped for key on signal would fluctuate from 9 to 14v, throwing the pulse width modifier all over the place.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          Want to hear the final bullshit that was keeping the idle up?

The voltage in the wire coming off the ignition switch that we tapped for key on signal would fluctuate from 9 to 14v, throwing the pulse width modifier all over the place.
          Damn. That sucks. I use relays to power all my 12v efi needs for that reason. My iac is on the same 12v source that my injectors are on.

Comment

Damn. That sucks. I use relays to power all my 12v efi needs for that reason. My iac is on the same 12v source that my injectors are on.
            It has its own dedicated power direct from the battery.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Let me also back that up with - I smoked an ecu and injector driver that were on relays when I charged the battery past 18v with a shitty. charger

Comment

• Who did the upholstery work?

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                  Who did the upholstery work?
                  I did.

Comment

I did.
                    Would you be interested in helping me with my front and rears? I'll be buying new covers, and I found foam for the fronts.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                      Would you be interested in helping me with my front and rears? I'll be buying new covers, and I found foam for the fronts.
                      Ive yet to do fronts, but I really dont mind helping at all. Im going to order my fronts today. In fact, I have two sets of fox fronts to do. If you dont mind making a few hours out of the project, and giving me the extra hands ill need, we'll plan on doing yours and mine in one sitting.

Comment

• update: I just ordered a Holley HP EFI...

Comment

• Want to sell your old EFI setup?

Comment

• Originally posted by Musbrad2 View Post
                            Want to sell your old EFI setup?
                            just the ECM and harness.

Comment

update: I just ordered a Holley HP EFI...
                              Staying tbi?

Comment

Staying tbi?
                                yessir, holley has a packaged kit to upgrade the commander to the HP, all the harnesses and ECM together.

Comment

Working...
                                X