X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    But the results!
    Indeed!

Men have become the tools of their tools.
    -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
      There are a couple up here you could pick up if you want them.
      I can't help but laugh at all of those Festivas siting around...pure badassery!
      any info on said festivas?

Comment

Been busy!!

- Bought some sheets of 1/4" ABS plastic for gauge panels
        - AEM Uego wideband
        - Autometer Z series water gauge
        - Engine is buttoned up and turns over seamlessly
        - picked up some bulk head connectors for ease of use involving removing the harness (thanks and props to KBScobravert!)

Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Been busy!!

- Bought some sheets of 1/4" ABS plastic for gauge panels
          - AEM Uego wideband
          - Autometer Z series water gauge
          - Engine is buttoned up and turns over seamlessly
          - picked up some bulk head connectors for ease of use involving removing the harness (thanks and props to KBScobravert!)

How much were those?

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
            How much were those?
            Between the 40 male/female pins, tool, both male and female connector I was right at $90. for the amount of in/out this drivetrain will see it's money well spent and headache removal WELL earned.

I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            dont downshift!!

Comment

Not surprising at all. When I lived in an apartment management would hire tow companies to come in and put big florescent orange fuck you warning stickers on the side windows if a car did not have inspection or emissions stickers... or flat tires.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                Not surprising at all. When I lived in an apartment management would hire tow companies to come in and put big florescent orange fuck you warning stickers on the side windows if a car did not have inspection or emissions stickers... or flat tires.
                Well all cars are tagged and inspected and tires are full and they can all piss off and sleep through a house fire

This is the same complex that's maintenance crew robbed me (LITERALLY) and lied to their attorney to cover up a faulty garage door that allowed the thieves access.
                dont downshift!!

Comment

Well all cars are tagged and inspected and tires are full and they can all piss off and sleep through a house fire

This is the same complex that's maintenance crew robbed me (LITERALLY) and lied to their attorney to cover up a faulty garage door that allowed the thieves access.
                  Why don't you just rent a house if that's the case? I lived in an apartment for a whole 9 months somehow before I decided fuck a whole bunch of this and got a house with my friend.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Engine is coming along great!

Except for snapping a 21mm IMPACT socket and picking fork...

dont downshift!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                      How much were those?
                      Contact Carolyn at Ladd Industries. I have two sets of 31pin in aluminum and the pins. Cost per set is around $40-45 straight from Ladd.

Between the 40 male/female pins, tool, both male and female connector I was right at $90. for the amount of in/out this drivetrain will see it's money well spent and headache removal WELL earned.

http://www.laddinc.com/
                      lol just saw this one.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I know, the Fram starter filter is junk. A Motorcraft will replace it after break-in. Thanks to Paul (Green Bullitt) for stopping by and shooting the bull.

dont downshift!!

Comment

• sweeeeet, hopefully the fram will catch all of the breakin junk
                          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                            sweeeeet, hopefully the fram will catch all of the breakin junk
                            That's all it's for. Motorcraft goes on after 50 miles.
                            dont downshift!!

Comment

• More fun stuff. The LADD bulkhead connectors showed up, so i am going to drill out the firewall this weekend and start re-pinning the harness. The AEM Uego shows up tomorrow, got my water temp gauge to go with the oil pressure and boost/vac (all of them Autometer Z series). Scrubbed her down and prepped the block. Now she's Ford-worthy.

dont downshift!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post

http://www.laddinc.com/
                                I could of given you one for free... Lol...
                                07 GT500
                                05 SRT10
                                88 turbocoupe T-bird
                                93 Cobra
                                86 coupe
                                Ducati 848

Comment

Working...
                                X