X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
    Good scotch is easy to drink
    ... and good cigars are easy to smoke!

I found evidence of the Don in a snuff spot outside the garage door as well as a wrapper on Keith's tool table.
    Nicely done sir.

Oh, and Keith didn't mention the scotch.
    And I had a nice 15yo Tripple Barrel Balvenie I could have contributed.

David

Comment

• are you sure on the tire size i dont think Nitto has a 315-40-17 maybe 315 -35-17?

Comment

• Originally posted by dentguru View Post
        are you sure on the tire size i dont think Nitto has a 315-40-17 maybe 315 -35-17?
        Yes the rears are a 35 series and the fronts 40.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Had a few set backs and tomorrow starts a 16 day work cycle. I don't see it starting in the next week.

W/P still leaks, broke a v-band clamp, trying to make P/S lines without pulling the rack, need the startup tune.......

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            Had a few set backs and tomorrow starts a 16 day work cycle. I don't see it starting in the next week.

W/P still leaks, broke a v-band clamp, trying to make P/S lines without pulling the rack, need the startup tune.......

Where's the pump leaking, same spot?

David

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
              Where's the pump leaking, same spot?

David
              Same spot but the inside of the "cove". I have another pump I am ordering some steel fittings for so they can be welded to the steel pipes on the pump. They will sit a little higher and allow a better weld to seal them.

Bought the first 10 gallons of E85. That is right....this car uses the yellow handle. Of course it was pumped into cans and not the actual tank in the car.

Fuel tank is in and the lines are ran and secured. I may make a test on the fuel system today with a few gallons in the tank.

Should have pics of the car on the ground and out in the sun getting a bath. I will spare all of you pics of me in my speedo washing the dirt off though.

Comment

• Fuel tank is in and the lines are ran and secured. I may make a test on the fuel system today with a few gallons in the tank.

Should have pics of the car on the ground and out in the sun getting a bath. I will spare all of you pics of me in my speedo washing the dirt off though.
                Very cool, and thank or keeping the speedo to yourself.

Don, I sent you a pm
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• My garage puked 3,500 pounds of mental anquish

Fuck this car sits low or am I just used to it being up in the air on jackstands. Put up the garage door to find the sun had dipped behind F'ing clouds......damnit

The jack barely clears the gas tank flange by 1/2". My wife said she would kill me if I told you all how I like my cars in the rear like I like my women. I like to poke the bear.

After a quick wash.............stupid Oklahoma dropping it's shit dirt on my clean car.

Back in the garage after it got a quick clearn also

Comment

• okay, okay back to a little actual work getting done.

I am trying to find a solution to the crappy stock 94/95 power steering lines.

Found that the factory pump fitting is a 16mmx1.5 but has a special seal that I think I can get it to seal with a nylon washer

The problem is at the rack...it looks like I would have to drop the rack to get the lines off. But if I can do this...use a tube cutter to cut the line.....a -6an tube nut and tube sleeve (they fit perfectly).....a flare tool....a -6an male/male and a -6an hose end.

This is a spare line set that I bought for cheap off of ebay years ago. If I can do this off the car on the spare, I am sure I can do it on the car and not have to pull the lines to convert them.

Comment

• Here is a little more work. Some heat abatement work. I kind of like these blankets.

Comment

• That hoe cleans up nicely.
                        Were you able to 360° wrap that passenger side header tube?

David

Comment

• Man that looks good. Do the fittings not screw out of the rack so that you can use your own? I'm sure they don't and that's why you haven't done that... but it sure would be a lot cooer if they did! Car is looking good man, good luck getting it done.
                          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                          There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

• Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                            Man that looks good. Do the fittings not screw out of the rack so that you can use your own? I'm sure they don't and that's why you haven't done that... but it sure would be a lot cooer if they did! Car is looking good man, good luck getting it done.
                            They do unscrew from the rack and I have the fittings to convert them to male -6an BUT there is no room to pull the fittings out unless the rack comes out of the car. Plus I am not so sure there is room to run from the new fitting which is why Ford used those low profiled 90* ends.

I may be able to get the fitting/line out of the rack with it in the car but if I bugger them up, the rack would have to come out for me to do it right. Cutting the lines and using a tube nut/sleeve I can accomplish getting rid of the rubber hose and the oddly routed lines in the engine bay without pulling the rack out................I think!?!

It is sad to say, that is the first bath the car has had in over 2 years. It was much needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                              That hoe cleans up nicely.
                              Were you able to 360° wrap that passenger side header tube?

David
                              Not yet. I may need to pick up another 1' length to take care of the back half of the header.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                                They do unscrew from the rack and I have the fittings to convert them to male -6an BUT there is no room to pull the fittings out unless the rack comes out of the car. Plus I am not so sure there is room to run from the new fitting which is why Ford used those low profiled 90* ends.

I may be able to get the fitting/line out of the rack with it in the car but if I bugger them up, the rack would have to come out for me to do it right. Cutting the lines and using a tube nut/sleeve I can accomplish getting rid of the rubber hose and the oddly routed lines in the engine bay without pulling the rack out................I think!?!

It is sad to say, that is the first bath the car has had in over 2 years. It was much needed.
                                I could swear that pulling the rack was just two bolts, tie rod ends, and a couple of rubber lines on my fox. It's been a while, and the 94-95 might be different but.... I would think that as much time that you have put into the car not half assing stuff that pulling the rack to do it the right way would be a no brainer.

I'm sure anyway that you do it will look good I'm just saying that I'd hate to see you pissed in the end if it doesn't turn out the way that you wanted because you didn't pull the rack.

Good luck.
                                04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                                There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Working...
                                X