What I have been working on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    I am trying but this 3p-11p with no days off for the last two weeks has been leaving me little to no car time. I am off two days this week and then four days next week. My goal is to start it on the 16th.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
    That's no fecking excuse mister!!

Comment

• Again, top notch work!
      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        That's no fecking excuse mister!!
        Hey mister, how many knuckles have you busted wrenching on that biatch?

Well then, better get moving... and bring some ribs too.

David

Comment

• all the way back to page 5, tisk tisk

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
            all the way back to page 5, tisk tisk
            I am waiting on a few items being welded right now and my start up tune. Short of those it is ready to crank. I am off tomorrow and was hoping to be off on Friday but I got a call back to work. So far I am off on Saturday and Sunday; hopefully she starts this weekend.

One part of me says 'having started this journey 4 years ago a few more days won't hurt' but the other part says 'I am tired of waiting start it already'. It does not help that my wife threatened me with divorce if I start the car for the first time without her.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I am waiting on a few items being welded right now and my start up tune. Short of those it is ready to crank. I am off tomorrow and was hoping to be off on Friday but I got a call back to work. So far I am off on Saturday and Sunday; hopefully she starts this weekend.

One part of me says 'having started this journey 4 years ago a few more days won't hurt' but the other part says 'I am tired of waiting start it already'. It does not help that my wife and homie down the street threatened me with divorce if I start the car for the first time without her.
              Yeah, that's about it.

David

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                Yeah, that's about it.

David
                I wouldn't dare start it without ya either..... haha

Comment

One part of me says 'having started this journey 4 years ago a few more days won't hurt' but the other part says 'I am tired of waiting start it already'. It does not help that my wife threatened me with divorce if I start the car for the first time without her.

i know mine was only down about a month and a half, but i can tell you this, that first time it spins over is absolutely terrifying (or at least it is to me), i checked the oil, trans, balancer bolt, blah blah blah looking for any excuse not to pull the trigger. then when i finally hit it and pretty much everything was fine i could finally enjoy it! can't wait to see your video.

Comment

• Wow, great build!

Comment

• Okay guys and girls, we have more cooling system leaks at welds. This one was fun to find. It is just a pin hole but when I pump the system to 3 pounds we get a squirter.

So, apart she comes again.

Who can guess what I am thinking right about now?

Comment

• The only nice thing that has come out of this is we found out how fast a pissed off me can get the manifold off and apart.

Comment

• Badass build. Very nice work
                          1997 viper gts
                          1986 turbo mustang
                          1987 Buick grand national
                          1972 nova

Comment

• are you running an 8 rib drive belt? if so, why? (not hating, just curious)

Comment

• Damn Keith, that thing should have been running by now :stickpoke:

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                                Damn Keith, that thing should have been running by now :stickpoke:
                                You don't think i know that? I was ready to torch it when I heard that faint hissing of the leak. It is an easy fix, just a pain in the ass and I have to wait till Monday. The worst is that I am wasting days off that I don't have many of right now.

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                                are you running an 8 rib drive belt? if so, why? (not hating, just curious)
                                No, it is a 6 rib.....of course finding a belt that fits is costing me a fortune in gas to and from vatozone. I think it is narrowed down to a 81".

Comment

Working...
                                X