No announcement yet.

What I have been working on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really wished we weren't at polar opposites of the county. I would love to come up and BS/help out.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      I really wished we weren't at polar opposites of the county. I would love to come up and BS/help out.
      Saturday? Bring ribs. I have plenty of propane and a deck with furniture now.

The game plan is to spend the mornings this week testing and double checking a little at a time each day. I am really going to try and start it on Saturday baring any issues that come up we can't resolve. After the amount of stuff I have been through I can not imagine whatelse could pop up.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I really wished we weren't at polar opposites of the county. I would love to come up and BS/help out.
        Oh, and to reinforce how awesome my wife is. She told me not to do the manifold by myself but to wait for her so she could help.

Comment

no love for the ls based mustangs? never offered a hand this way!

Comment

• Fuck... why is all the cool shit happening when I'm out of town.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
              Oh, and to reinforce how awesome my wife is. She told me not to do the manifold by myself but to wait for her so she could help.
              Don't feel special, she treats me the same way!

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
              no love for the ls based mustangs? never offered a hand this way!
              WHA????? When did you need a hand?

Comment

Don't feel special, she treats me the same way!

Don't make me show you the shovel.

Comment

WHA????? When did you need a hand?
                  jigga, i've done 99.9% of all the work on my car all by myself. sarah isn't into cars and my friends all still have "lifes" and/or know nothing about cars.

about the absolute only thing i can ever get help with is bleeding brakes but sarah has grown to really hate that as i am of the pump 10x hold repeat 10x per wheel school!

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                    jigga, i've done 99.9% of all the work on my car all by myself. sarah isn't into cars and my friends all still have "lifes" and/or know nothing about cars.

about the absolute only thing i can ever get help with is bleeding brakes but sarah has grown to really hate that as i am of the pump 10x hold repeat 10x per wheel school!
                    You need to borrow my possitive pressure bleeder. Took me minutes to do mine by myself.....................my wife was cooking dinner.

Fill tank connected to pump, attach hose to resevior, pump to 20psi, crack bleed screws and close when satisified with results. No effort at all besides going back and pumping the tank between wheels to keep the pressure up.

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                      "lifes"
                      tehehe
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                        tehehe
                        got me

Comment

I'll start turning winches when I can drive her!
                          I can't believe everyone left this one alone. Matt, I thought you were a cop, not a pimp!
                          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                          86 SVO - Sold
                          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Don't make me show you the shovel.
                            Oh noes! Not the shovel!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                              I can't believe everyone left this one alone. Matt, I thought you were a cop, not a pimp!
                              I did that intentionally, and it kinda went unnoticed, so I left it alone.

Until now.

Comment

my wife was cooking dinner.
                                Man card approved!
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Working...
                                X