Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    Needs more zip ties.
    Zip ties, hose clamps for sundry securing of hoses and wires too. And I ain't sayin there is some duct tape in there somewhere but, there is some duct tape.

In all seriousness, DiAnn knows where the zip ties are sold at our local Home Depot and which ones to buy.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Turn signals being fucked, battery dead, runs like shit once charged, battery light stays on on the dash even with the key out. Source........

Well that was FUN. [borat]NOT[/borat]

I dropped the collumn since I knew (assumed) my multifunction was bad because my blinkers were on the fritz.

Found this. The harness from the multifunction was smashed. ALL the wires have been crushed. Time to find a new/used one in good condition.

I smashed you good fucker!

Comment

• oh it dead.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

oh it dead.
          I think the short to ground is also playing a role in the way it is running all of a sudden.

I unplugged the instrument panel fuse and with the key out my ecu and all efi functions were getting 12v as it I was starting the car.

I can have it together in a few hours with a replacement harness.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            I think the short to ground is also playing a role in the way it is running all of a sudden.

I unplugged the instrument panel fuse and with the key out my ecu and all efi functions were getting 12v as it I was starting the car.

I can have it together in a few hours with a replacement harness.
            I'd just fix it, but that's because I'm a cheap ass.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'd just fix it, but that's because I'm a cheap ass.
              x400

Comment

• ^^^
                Yes sir! Snip, twist, back tape. Repeat 12 times...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  ^^^
                  Yes sir! Snip, strip, twist (or if picky use a splice), solder, heat shrink. Repeat 12 times...
                  fixed

Comment

• bite wire in half, insert walmart butt connector, hammer on pavement to crimp, repeat 12 times. Or, if on a budget, bite wire in half, insert wire nut, twist, rinse repeat.

Comment

• I'm not even that cheap, some shrink tube and a soldering iron. Done

Comment

• substitute romex as necessary.

Comment

substitute romex as necessary.
                          solid core stuff? I have a bunch of 14/3 and twist nuts

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                            solid core stuff? I have a bunch of 14/3 and twist nuts
                            bam, done.

Comment

bam, done.
                              deer?

ah ninja edit....
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• heat shrink tubing is your friend.

you could cut, solder and heat shrink that harness faster than searching for one and driving to pick it up.
                                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                                dont downshift!!
                                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                                X