Clear All

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    bam, done.
    Originally posted by Baron View Post
    deer?

ah ninja edit....
    Dare, even!
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
      Dare, even!
      wtf?
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

wtf?
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
          heat shrink tubing is your friend.

you could cut, solder and heat shrink that harness faster than searching for one and driving to pick it up.
          I am thinking I may just bite the bullet tonight and break out the soldering gun and wire. I would like to find out if this is the source of my running problem too.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            I am thinking I may just bite the bullet tonight and break out the soldering gun and wire. I would like to find out if this is the source of my running problem too.
            Or, you can just bite the wire. Trust me dude, this is how I did my uncles cousins iroc. The dixie horn still works perfectly fine.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Or, you can just bite the wire. Trust me dude, this is how I did my uncles cousins iroc. The dixie horn still works perfectly fine.
              Brilliant. I need a dixie horn.

No, I am just gonna bust out the shrinkable butt connectors and my bulk black wire. Cut out the infected section and replace with stagered splices. Cover the whole thing by heat shrink and put it back together.

Comment

• butt connectors? No solder and heat shrink? Oh this is ghetto.

Comment

butt connectors? No solder and heat shrink? Oh this is ghetto.
                  Hey, they are heat shrink butt connectors. and I am gonna cover them all with heat shrink.

Comment

Hey, they are heat shrink butt connectors. and I am gonna cover them all with heat shrink.
                    Just make sure you back that thing out for the build party, don't want it bursting into flames and killing all of us.

Just giving you shit...

Comment

Just make sure you back that thing out for the build party, don't want it bursting into flames and killing all of us.

Just giving you shit...
                      nice. $.25 rides around the block.

We are gonna need the room in the garage anyway. I may just park it in the backyard by the patio. Redneck on the green.

Comment

nice. $.25 rides around the block.

We are gonna need the room in the garage anyway. I may just park it in the backyard by the patio. Redneck on the green.
                        OH GEEZ.... lol. How many people do you think are coming this year?

Comment

OH GEEZ.... lol. How many people do you think are coming this year?
                          I bet we end up with north of 25 and only 2 bare lowers.

Comment

• How about less "I broke some shit" or "I am changing some shit" pics and a few of these

Big thanks to Matt for eating the bugs it took to get these shots.

Comment

• Paint intercooler and gas tank black - retain sleeper status

Comment

Paint intercooler and gas tank black - retain sleeper status
                                I need to paint or wrap the tank for sure.

Mind you those tires are my "oh shit it is gonna rain but I NEED to drive" tires. I wished we could have made the trip with the Cobra Rs and 315s.

I owe several people a ride but you will suprised at how streetable it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X