What I have been working on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heat shield products.

Heavy duty adhesive backed heat shield is the ultimate thermal control to stop heat radiating into the driver’s compartment of your ride.

Cleaned the surface real good with acetone and pressed. Hopefully it stays put. Inside the car I have Dynamat and the same brands Dynaliner (1/4").
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I'm being lazy, I know, but have you already talked about why you went single exhaust?
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
        I'm being lazy, I know, but have you already talked about why you went single exhaust?
        Single turbo. But I in fact went dual exhaust. Hence the 'y'. It has 2 aluminum Vibrant straight through mufflers and hopefully it will have tailpipes all the way to the rear.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          Single turbo. But I in fact went dual exhaust. Hence the 'y'. It has 2 aluminum Vibrant straight through mufflers and hopefully it will have tailpipes all the way to the rear.
          Single turbo..... Duh. Brain fart.
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• I got about 4 hours on it today. Finally got the cluster completely wired into the dash and ready to install. Just need to source my speed input and tach input (coils or ecu) and install the dash.

I am pushing to turn the key before January 12th. Yes, 2015.

Comment

• Get back to work!

Comment

• Man i wish i was you right now. Getting close.

Ive still got 2 years if im lucky, maybe 3.

Comment

• Thanks guys. I have my mother-in-law coming over to watch the child for the next two weeks so I can spend all day in the garage. My wife has also been more understanding of me being out there while she home too.

Comment

• Headlight panel and bumper wired up and ready to go back on. I made the harness so all the wires go into drivers idea fenderwell. Before Ford had a single wire for this section going into pass fender and the other 12 in the drivers. Just didn't make sense. I also put breaks in the harness with deutsch connectors so I can unplug that section and leave it on the headlight panel to remove.

This is the first time the fuse box has been in the car in 2 plus years. I cut over half the wires out of the box and trimmed the shit out of the harness here. Removed: ABS, fans, ECU, fuel pump, crash sensors, airbag etc. Only thing really left is the lights, convertible top, and power for the vehicle interior.

I was shocked to find that I still had the bolts to mount the fuse box bracket to the strut tower just like the factory intended. And this fuse box location hasn't been used in 6 years since I relocated it.

Comment

• Big thanks to Cobrajet69 (David). He came over today and helped me put the dash in.

Coming along nicely.

Comment

• Looking good!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                          Looking good!!!
                          Thanks. I think tomorrow I can hook the battery up and test body and dash related items. I want to see the dash light up in the dark garage. Without a fire or popping fuses of course.

Comment

• Looks great Keith!
                            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                            86 SVO - Sold
                            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                              Looks great Keith!
                              Thanks Charles. Hopefully I can get more done today.

Key on the right is the 4 position multi tune switch. Switch on the left kills the grounds for my system indicator lights on the dash.

Comment

• Glad to she her come back together, good job Keith...
                                You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Working...
                                X