Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
    System leak?
    Leaking at his bung were it meets the cooler's manifold. It just barely weeps on both ends right at that seam.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• " My radiator gently weeps "

Comment

• Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• video is private

Comment

• Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
            video is private

Thanks. Public now. There are 4 fittings just like this that need to be fixed.

Comment

• That is frustrating for sure, you'd think they would have pressure tested and found that when they built it.

Comment

That is frustrating for sure, you'd think they would have pressure tested and found that when they built it.
                Frustrating for sure.

Big thanks to Matt. He offered for me to bring the intercooler over and he fixed it right. He didn't even build the leaking part of the cooler but he welded them up nonetheless.

I got home and had to get it all back in the car firc a test. Took 45 minutes start to finish and that included putting the reservoir in and filling it up. Doesn't leak a drop and I ran the pump for 10 minutes or so.

Back to where I was at 4p today.

Comment

That is frustrating for sure, you'd think they would have pressure tested and found that when they built it.
                  Exactly what I said. But I also said "with a build of this magnitude, you are going to find little demons like this". And Keith is right, two forward and one backward (or in cases like this, two backward).

Very cool of Matt to step in and offer a hand on such quick notice. Some damned cool people on this board - as has been stated numerous times!

David

Comment

• Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Sounds good!
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• I bet you could build a killer wheeling rig

Comment

• Audio plays on my iPhone but can't get it to play on Youtube.
                          Anyone have a clue on how to fix it?

David

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                            Sounds good!
                            Thanks. I can't wait to get the rest of the exhaust on it.
                            Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                            I bet you could build a killer wheeling rig
                            4whl?
                            Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                            Audio plays on my iPhone but can't get it to play on Youtube.
                            Anyone have a clue on how to fix it?

David
                            Volume works for me but I can only get the first video to play. The other 2 links are dead.

Comment

• I've got volume on all 3 vids

Comment

• Fenders going back on.

Little helper

Trunk buttoned up as much as it will be for a while. I need to make a floor cover and put down carpet. The tank and a small bit of the pump will poke through though.

I broke or lost the grommet clips that hold the marker lights in place. Need to find 4 of them.

The hydraulic cylinder on the passenger side for the convertible top is blown and spraying fluid out the top seal. Need to find a replacement. But for now I am just fine with the top down.

I only got one trip around the block today. Spent most of the day doing little stuff and cleaning the garage up. Tomorrow I will start to work on the tune.

Comment

Working...
                                X