What I have been working on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
    275's are too small for the back, you know that!
    Wheels are 9" wide though. I need to consolidate what my expenses are on new tires and at the same time get a more streetable tire than the drag radials. If I want to use a wider tire in the rear than the 275s I'll have to widen the wheels and refinish then buy a slightly more expensive tire.
    Originally posted by Denny
    Right. Tires are like women. Once you get them fat in the rear, anything less is unsatisfactory.
    We all love them a little wider in the rear.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
      Wheels are 9" wide though. I need to consolidate what my expenses are on new tires and at the same time get a more streetable tire than the drag radials. If I want to use a wider tire in the rear than the 275s I'll have to widen the wheels and refinish then buy a slightly more expensive tire.

Tub that bitch

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Tub that bitch
        Not in the cards.

Comment

Or, just stick with the wheels you have and sell the BBS, use that money to buy new tires.

Comment

Or, just stick with the wheels you have and sell the BBS, use that money to buy new tires.
            I've had my mind on these for a long time.

And I have a buyer for the Rs already. A buyer paying 90% of what I have in them from 5 years ago too.

Comment

• Well, have it your way, but it's gonna look weak! I'm gonna go to the C&C at TMS next month, hope to see you there.

Comment

• how to mini tub a mustang
                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Well, have it your way, but it's gonna look weak! I'm gonna go to the C&C at TMS next month, hope to see you there.
                  I'm there. The 9th falls on my days off so I have no excuse to not make it.
                  Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                  That vert is a slightly different animal since the top lift parts are all right there by the wheel well. And it not something I wanna delve into.

Comment

• I can fit a 315 in the front!
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                      I can fit a 315 in the front!
                      You can fit a 0" back spaced wheel with 315s up front.

With the Rs (5.79") bs, a 275 was about the max up front on mine. I think a 255 will be just fine up front and 275 out back. Not saying I won't open these BBS rears up an inch but for now I want it on the road.

Comment

• Don't tell me what I can and can't do.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• ^^^^^wtfomgbbqlolkittens!
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            Don't tell me what I can and can't do.

315s all around? I'll sell you my NT05 Drag radials if you want.

Comment

315s all around? I'll sell you my NT05 Drag radials if you want.
                              tempting.

Comment

• Drag radials on the front of a mustang would make zombie Donald Frey come find you and bitch slap you.
                                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X