• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
    Agreed!

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
    Like this
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• FREE SHIPPING! Classic Saleen Styling. Add classic Saleen styling to your 1994-1998 Mustang with a set of four staggered 18 Chrome Saleen Style Wheels from Amer
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Those definitely look like they belong!

Comment

• Do Saleens or a higher end wheel like true forged or ccw, skip the y2ks. I had them in my old 96 for a while and I think they are better suited for the new edge.

Comment

• Chrome Saleens FTW!! I love mine.
            Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
            90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

• Changes coming next week.

Ordered my Flaming River manual rack and steering shaft from Maximum Motorsports along with the correct threaded tubes for their bumpsteer kit I already have.

I need to drop the order for the GZ Motorsports Sportsman vacuum pump, bracket, etc. later today.

I get home late Monday and plan on starting to tear it down on Tuesday evening. I need to have it dyno ready by Thursday or Friday for James to tune it.

As soon as the tune is in and the numbers are ready, I can pull the trans out to sell (buyers ready). Then it is just let the car sit again while I wait on the torque converter to show up. It might not be back together when I leave to come back to work but I am okay with that.

Comment

• Did you still want that shifter and cable?
                Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                  Did you still want that shifter and cable?
                  yep

Comment

• So far pretty straight forward. Just wished it was clicked a littledifferently.

Comment

• welcome home homie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        welcome home homie.
                        Thanks, Matt.

I am waiting on a fitting to finalize bolting the pump down and then plumb the system then measure-out a belt.

Got the old power steering rack, steering shaft, lines and cooler out. I slid the new steering shaft in and set on putting the new rack together. That is when I hit the road block for the night.

My power rack has metric ends on it. The new rack doesn't come with jam nuts for the inner tie rod and it takes a 9/16"-18. So I have to go find 2 of them tomorrow.

I did take the power rack and lay it out on the floor. Pushed the tie rod ends down and flat then marked the floor for the heim joint holes, and a couple other references. Hopefully this saves me lots of time when I set the toe.

Comment

• swap the inner tie rods.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            swap the inner tie rods.
                            Or I can just buy 2 nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                              Or I can just buy 2 nuts.
                              Assuming you have new outters

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                                Assuming you have new outters
                                I got the sleeves to match the new rack and mate them to the heim joints I already had.

Comment

Working...
                                X