• 1 brazillon hp?

Or

Boom Bitch?

Comment

Comment

• Bad ass
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• 728 with the clutch slipping it's ass off.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Comment

• Bent rearend, trying to strap that beast down tight enough so those tires don't slip on the dyno.

JK....752.
                  sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                  17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                  13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                  86 SVO - Sold
                  '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                  01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                  65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    728 with the clutch slipping it's ass off.
                    This with your inside knowledge.

The clutch tried it's best. It just couldn't clamp down the power. Anything over 10 lbs boost and she would slip. He backed the timing down to an anemic 13* and it still made 728 on 10 lbs at 6,000. James says that's even a low representation because of conflicting dyno speed and it should be more like 750.

So once we decided it was pointless to keep making pulls we unstrapped and drove around....at 2am this morning.

That's when we made the fatal mistake of a full power run on the highway in 3rd from 3k. Clutch slipped at the top as I was then shifted into to fourth and the clutch pedal went to the floor...no throwout bearing.

So that was fun.

We were on 287 near Blue Mound and luckily I live over there. I was able to exit the highway and get it into 3rd. Blew a couple (4) stop digns , made as couple turns in 3rd with manual steering and got to my neighborhood.

Things get interesting here. To get in the gayed you have to pull up to it and use a clicker. No can do on the run much less in 3rd gear. I ended up having to kill it and we pushed, up hill. Leg day came to haunt me. Once we got inside it starts to get down hill so I put in 1st, James pushed, some more and I was able to get it started. James had to jump in from a run.

Well that was fun. Transmission is coming out today to see what happened to the bearing.

4r70w is ready to pick up. just need to build the converter.

James thinks there is a ton more in the motor's combo. He wants me to add another wastegate to better control boost. I need to mount up that heat exchanger add ice next time. There is an easy 1,000 HP there.

Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Without the inside info I think that makes me the winner!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                        Without the inside info I think that makes me the winner!!!!!
                        or the first loser.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• 728 pull with clutch slipping
                          Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

Comment

• Shit! I was close with both.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                              This with your inside knowledge.

The clutch tried it's best. It just couldn't clamp down the power. Anything over 10 lbs boost and she would slip. He backed the timing down to an anemic 13* and it still made 728 on 10 lbs at 6,000. James says that's even a low representation because of conflicting dyno speed and it should be more like 750.

So once we decided it was pointless to keep making pulls we unstrapped and drove around....at 2am this morning.

That's when we made the fatal mistake of a full power run on the highway in 3rd from 3k. Clutch slipped at the top as I was then shifted into to fourth and the clutch pedal went to the floor...no throwout bearing.

So that was fun.

We were on 287 near Blue Mound and luckily I live over there. I was able to exit the highway and get it into 3rd. Blew a couple (4) stop digns , made as couple turns in 3rd with manual steering and got to my neighborhood.

Things get interesting here. To get in the gayed you have to pull up to it and use a clicker. No can do on the run much less in 3rd gear. I ended up having to kill it and we pushed, up hill. Leg day came to haunt me. Once we got inside it starts to get down hill so I put in 1st, James pushed, some more and I was able to get it started. James had to jump in from a run.

Well that was fun. Transmission is coming out today to see what happened to the bearing.

4r70w is ready to pick up. just need to build the converter.

James thinks there is a ton more in the motor's combo. He wants me to add another wastegate to better control boost. I need to mount up that heat exchanger add ice next time. There is an easy 1,000 HP there.

I said 752, so I got pretty close, but figured the tires would slip more than the clutch.
                              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                              86 SVO - Sold
                              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Not even 12 hrs from dyno to jack stands.

Errrrg

Blown bleeder line sidelined our fun last night. But at least it isn't worse like a blown bearing. This line is cheap to fix.

My guess is that it got pinched and/or the pressure plate caught it. I had the bleed end secured so not sure how it happened but it did.

Comment

Working...
                                X