What I have been working on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
    All I can say is I'd better get a call when you bust that cherry!

I'll bring samich!

David
    I will be at it everyday this week after 4p and again first thing on Saturday then Sunday until it starts.

Tonight I want to get the water pump, radiator, hoses, fan and fuel lines in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Man this thing is looking good!! Probably one of the nicest I've seen.
      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• That's a lot of money in heat protection. I know those sleeves aren't cheap. Looks great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
          Man this thing is looking good!! Probably one of the nicest I've seen.
          Thanks. Hopefully it will actually run one day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
            That's a lot of money in heat protection. I know those sleeves aren't cheap. Looks great.
            I am in know mood to go through all this work for a car that I would be afraid to drive because it would run hot or burn down at every stoplight. I actually ordered some more stuff too.

Thanks.

Comment

• Hey Keith, have any plans to polish that paint out and get it dead sexy?
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                Hey Keith, have any plans to polish that paint out and get it dead sexy?
                As soon as I can set it on the ground for the last time it's getting a full bath.

I alsoplan to do something with that aluminum motor parts after I know it runs and is tuned.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                  As soon as I can set it on the ground for the last time it's getting a full bath.

I alsoplan to do something with that aluminum motor parts after I know it runs and is tuned.

Well let me know if you want to polish that car. I've polished shit loads of black cars and they come out looking beautiful.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Looking awesome man. I totally agree with your logic that it is crazy to dump that much money into a car and skimp on one thing that could burn the bitch down. Looks great though.
                    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                      I will be at it everyday this week after 4p and again first thing on Saturday then Sunday until it starts.

Tonight I want to get the water pump, radiator, hoses, fan and fuel lines in.

I might be able to come over Sat morning but have to help Mary around 2.
                      Sunday is good though.

I'll give you a call tomorrow.

David

Comment

• Picked up some Toyota red coolant.....priced like it better work

Have everything done except
                        EPM 4 wires need to be pinned.....easy to do just need to find the diagram online.
                        Connect 3-4 wires at the ECU in the new 6 pin connector....again easy, just need to do it.
                        Finish pulling old H-pipe and mufflers
                        Put the new fitting on the fuel line at the tank and tighten the tank down
                        Add 10 gallons of E85
                        Build new power steering lines but I am waiting on fittings and I can start the car without..just won't have a belt to run the water pump (maybe)
                        Add coolant and water.....distilled, our water in the house is way to soft.
                        Rig up the IAC to work so I can start it and let it idle
                        Plug the two O2 ports in the DP....again waiting on an overnight from summit
                        Put in fresh oil
                        Make a vacuum line for the fuel pressure regulator's boost ref

Were I am at tonight...not bad for just 5 hours of work......should start this Saturday

Yes, it is missing a t-bolt clamp on the T/B...I need to find a 4"

Comment

• 4" huh?

Eh, 3 1/2 works just fine for me.

David

Comment

• How's it goin you ask? I had just added 2 gallons of coolant/water when I heard "drip, drip, drip". Upon inspection, the fitting that I had welded to the water pump has a pinhole leak.

15 minutes later the water pump is off

Guess I need to get it fixed tomorrow or Saturday morning.

Comment

• Anxiously awaiting startup video. Looks good man. And did you catch the expensive coolant mixture??!
                              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                              There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

• Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                                Anxiously awaiting startup video. Looks good man. And did you catch the expensive coolant mixture??!
                                You bet your ass I captured that red $35 gold.

I am still anticipating having it at the least start this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X