• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great job! Talk about fast
    sigpic
    1987 Mustang LX Coupe, yes it's slow
    1985 Mustang LX Coupe, not slow

Comment

• Wow that is looking fucking awesome. I wish I had the patience and know-how to do something of this magnitude.

Comment

• Very cool.

Comment

• Fuckin A! Every time you update I'm like yes! Almost there! Loving this build

Comment

• How did your aluminum bulk head end up? I am trying to think of how to fit the aluminum around those X bars. did you just leave a small hole there?
            '08 C6 Corvette
            '91 StormTrooper BBC Coupe
            Run what ya brung, hope ya brought enuff!!

Comment

• KC just posted pictures of the car in its new color. DAMN that thing looks good.

Comment

• Awesome work so far. Waiting on the post paint pics.

Comment

• Oh that car is just gonna be SICK! I hate you man.. .in a good way..

Comment

• I seen your car on KC's Fb page. that thing is beautiful man. I love that blue. I'm ready to see the finished product now.

Comment

• I didn't know that was your car, looks good that color
                      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Yup. Car is painted. Still waiting on hood, deck lid, bumpers trim etc to get finished up. Kc did a great job of laying down the paint. All he had to do was (500) wetsand and spray. It's slick as crap! Pictures can't capture this color. I've never seen it in person till it was on my car. I'll have all the panels together as a whole , in a couple weeks. Trying to recover from Christmas. This was my gift! Lol

Stay tuned!

One day at a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeus The LSX Coupe View Post
                          How did your aluminum bulk head end up? I am trying to think of how to fit the aluminum around those X bars. did you just leave a small hole there?
                          Yeah I'll get some pics of it tomorrow. I cut a "U" out of the back panel and will rivet a small square patch over it a tight to the bars as possible. It's still on the trailer right now. Cleaning the crap out of my body shop/garage tonight. It's a huge mess!

I hate cleaning my garage
                          One day at a time.

Comment

• Can you PM me 'round about' cost of having just the color/clear applied?
                            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by onjacks View Post
                              Yup. Car is painted. Still waiting on hood, deck lid, bumpers trim etc to get finished up. Kc did a great job of laying down the paint. All he had to do was (500) wetsand and spray. It's slick as crap! Pictures can't capture this color. I've never seen it in person till it was on my car. I'll have all the panels together as a whole , in a couple weeks. Trying to recover from Christmas. This was my gift! Lol

Stay tuned!
                              BAB is an awesome color. Best blue that Ford ever made. Looked fantastic on my old T-bird.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                                BAB is an awesome color. Best blue that Ford ever made. Looked fantastic on my old T-bird.
                                I have to agree now. I was very, very unsure till it was on my car.everytime I look at it I'm like
                                One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
                                X