X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude, that looks awesome!
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Cant wait! Still a coupe fan, But your cars always are top notch!
      GOD BLESS TEXAS
      August Landscaping
      214-779-7278
      Seb's high class.
      He'll mow your grass.
      He'll kick your ass.
      And while his kidney stones pass,
      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• Originally posted by SEB View Post
        Cant wait! Still a coupe fan, But your cars always are top notch!
        You funny
        2012 GT500

Comment

• Couple of updates.

My PTC powerglide showed up along with my Team Z motor & midplate!

I sold my turbokit and decided to say bye bye to class racing.

I Went with Twin Borg Warner S366 turbos. They should be good to about 1400 once I turn them up. Should make for a nice street/grudge car.

Got my motor & glide installed this weekend with some help. Thanks guys!

The Car should be going back to James B this week to have a trans crossmember made and the plates welded in.

Once he finishes that, its time to build a new turbo kit!

The pic shows where the turbo placement will be. Just dont want to hack up my Scott Rod panels too much. The plan for the down pipes, is to run them where the motor mount will no longer be (i hope)

Im gonna use 304 stainless on the whole kit, and it will have full exhaust with electric cutouts this time.

Stay tuned.

One day at a time.

Comment

• Silly question but why motor plates? Seems like they take up way to much room compared to solid motor mounts

Comment

• Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
              Silly question but why motor plates? Seems like they take up way to much room compared to solid motor mounts
              When you make a lot of power, motor plates are the only way to go
              Originally posted by soap
              i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Comment

• Motorplates mount the motor more solid than mounts. they take stress of the cylinder walls .
                One day at a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by onjacks View Post
                  I Went with Twin Borg Warner S366 turbos. They should be good to about 1400 once I turn them up. Should make for a nice street/grudge car.

I'm waiting for the "Onjacks vs. BoostedGT" video.
                  Originally posted by Buzzo
                  Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post

Lol
                    Onjacks is too slow

Comment

• Yup. My junk is gonna be slow. Keep in mind that I'm still running a stock 351w block. I still have to build a short block (later) when I decide to up the boost.
                      Last edited by onjacks; 02-03-2014, 09:53 AM.
                      One day at a time.

Comment

Yup. My junk is gonna be slow. Keep in mind that I'm still running a stock 351w block. I still have to build a short block (later) when I decide to up the boost.
                        It'll be fast then

Comment

• U going with air to air or air to water? Looks good. Running a class is to much crap that's way I still have twins. When it's done we should line them up.

Comment

• No intercooler as of right now. With e85, blow-thru carb and lower boost it should be fine. If I do an intercooler, it will be an air to water after a new shortblock is in the car. With a heat exchanger for street driving.

I'm picking up the car from James B today, so the turbokit is next.

A realistic finish date will may or June.
                            One day at a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post

Slaughter!!

Comment

No intercooler as of right now. With e85, blow-thru carb and lower boost it should be fine. If I do an intercooler, it will be an air to water after a new shortblock is in the car. With a heat exchanger for street driving.

I'm picking up the car from James B today, so the turbokit is next.

A realistic finish date will may or June.
                                What temps do u see with out a intercooler in the coupe? U shouldn't need a heat exchanger I run around all the time on the street and I don't even run the water pump on the street only when I'm about to get on it. My air intake temps never get over 110 on the street. With ice never gets over 90 after a pass.

Comment

Working...
                                X