No announcement yet.

Mini-tubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive done a couple with the Total Cost Involved double a-arm with coil overs. I'm thinking about using it under the front of my '64 Fairlane. Engine compartment gets huge without the shock towers. Just finished a 69 Mach 1 thats getting a new boss 302 crate motor/6-speed combo, should be sick.

Comment

• I guess I should update this...

Wheels fit, it rolls. Picked up some leaf spring sliders to replace the shackles. I've mainly been parts accumulating, selling parts and fitting these trunk pieces. I think I'm going to mold the spoiler portion to the stock trunk since the 'glass trunk lid doesn't follow the arch of the car.

Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• awesome. I dig the wheel selection, I was looking at mine yesterday thinking I need to put some meat back under it again.

Did the rear seats out of the SN95 just drop in?
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Yes and no. I had to trim some metal off the back portion but it fit, the bottom needed the floor out of a modern car to stay or else it just floats around. I sold it to a guy with an 04 Mach 1 though. So now I'm on the search for a decent 65/66 back seat to modify.

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• My god I love this car.... I have a 1/12th scale fast back waiting to be built....I am thinking I need to take some pictures for reference!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
            Originally posted by Leah
            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• That looks good, nice work. I actually like it without the spoiler.

Comment

• Stance/wheels look awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                  Yes and no. I had to trim some metal off the back portion but it fit, the bottom needed the floor out of a modern car to stay or else it just floats around. I sold it to a guy with an 04 Mach 1 though. So now I'm on the search for a decent 65/66 back seat to modify.
                  I have a complete set of blue seats fronts and rears and frames are in tact typical wear. Let me know if your interested I can send u pictures.

Comment

• It's been a few months since I updated this thing. Not much progress due to travel, school family and other projects but I've been steady hitting it.

Cut off drip rails and welded up, fit replacement gas tank, started fabricating my own rear spoiler piece. The fiberglass fit like doodoo no mater what I did.

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Your car is very blue in that first pic!
                      Originally posted by Buzzo
                      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Looks great so far. Can't wait to see that tail fin.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
                        --carlos

sigpic

Comment

• Looking good!
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Nice! You need to move to Bedford.

Comment

• Love that car more every time I see it.
                              Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Thanks everyone!

Scott, I'm starting my business soon. You can be my first customer!

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Working...
                                X