No announcement yet.

Sensor is above voltage spec?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I'll check it out. But if this turns out to be the case, then its actually a wire that is broken, and not some kind of... thing somewhere? LOL

I feel fairly confident that I can trace down the wiring harness and locate something wrong. But is there like a relay or anything somewhere on the circuit that I should look at, as well? Or like a chip or something? Or am I mainly just looking at wiring?

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
      Ok I'll check it out. But if this turns out to be the case, then its actually a wire that is broken, and not some kind of... thing somewhere? LOL

I feel fairly confident that I can trace down the wiring harness and locate something wrong. But is there like a relay or anything somewhere on the circuit that I should look at, as well? Or like a chip or something? Or am I mainly just looking at wiring?
      Probably just the wiring since no other codes are present. If there were a bunch of other codes then I would suggest looking at the ECM circuit board since that is a common place for this circuit to fail.

Comment

Working...
      X