Polyurethane bushing grease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polyurethane bushing grease

Formula 5 prelube polyurethane bushing grease.

Anyone know where to get it local?

Moly grease works great..

Comment

I use mobil 1 full synthetic grease for poly stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
        I use mobil 1 full synthetic grease for poly stuff.
        Are you having good luck with it lasting? I know the Formula 5 stuff is some sticky shit and has been a do it once only type of thing.

Comment

Stores that carry Energy Suspension bushings can get 8 oz. tubs of bushing grease from Energy Suspension. Part 9.11104.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
            Are you having good luck with it lasting? I know the Formula 5 stuff is some sticky shit and has been a do it once only type of thing.
            It's not thick and sticky like the poly grease that comes with the bushings. I had a set of mac control arms and had premature bushing failure on one, Mac told me to use a synthetic grease so I ordered a tube of the mobil 1 from Oreilly's, I've used it on a few applications of mine and several customers without any complaints.

Comment

whats wrong with just a little dab of regular bearing grease for motor mounts?
              i know yall are talking about control arms but i used regular bearing grease on my motor moiunts so i could get a little play during installation.
              thanks
              Ed

Comment

John deere dealer. Can buy the shit in big tubes for what a small amount cost you anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by "MrEd" View Post
                  whats wrong with just a little dab of regular bearing grease for motor mounts?
                  i know yall are talking about control arms but i used regular bearing grease on my motor moiunts so i could get a little play during installation.
                  thanks
                  Ed
                  It doesn't last long and polly bushing squeak like hell when they get dry.

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                  John deere dealer. Can buy the shit in big tubes for what a small amount cost you anywhere else.
                  Awesome! Thank you sir!

Comment

where u located? i bought a good size tube and have some left

Comment

Originally posted by GVazquez View Post
                      where u located? i bought a good size tube and have some left
                      Work in Arlington and live in Mansfield.

I've got a tube coming from the john Deere dealer $3.97 a tube

Comment

Working...
                      X