Sheetmetal fab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheetmetal fab

Does anyone know of a sheet metal shop around Fort Worth? I wanted to have a fan shroud made either from stainless or aluminum.

its not that hard to do yourself honestly.. get some sheet metal and bend it and rivet it.
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

That's a pretty cool idea. Bet it would look tits. I might bogart this idea.

Comment

that's gonna bitch to make for the truck!

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
          its not that hard to do yourself honestly.. get some sheet metal and bend it and rivet it.
          I want it professionaly done. Thanks. Recommendation of a shop is appreciated.

Stainless or aluminum...

Comment

I know one in which you will find all you need... here is their website http://www.stevensrowsell.com/ good luck !!!

Comment

I just can't pay people to do shit for me, I want to learn how to do everything.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                I just can't pay people to do shit for me, I want to learn how to do everything.
                I would agree if I had the time but time is better spent elswhere right now.

Comment

Star sheetmetal in Irving took care of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnimike1 View Post
                    Star sheetmetal in Irving took care of me.
                    pics, price?
                    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                      pics, price?
                      They are gonna try and get it ready by tomorrow afternoon. I will post a pic then.

Comment

Working...
                      X