What year ranger axles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by screamen_seamen View Post
    Well again I apologize for the inconvenience. I search this site for a couple hours before asking.
    This perticular site doesn't have all the tech we used to have, some good info was lost a year or two ago.

Thicken up your skin for a bit, we tend to eat our young. It helps to keep the idiots from lowering our steller IQ average we have here. You seem to be able to post a cognitive thought in some semblance of sentance structure, so I'm sure you'll do fine.

Again, where are you located? I have a pair of the axles that you are looking for, or I can point you to a pick-n-pull that should have them if need be.

As said aboove, there's a ton of information available, and a few very knoledgeable poeple here.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by FoxBodyNick View Post
      God forbid people help themselves. people c
      ontinue to ask the same questions instead of trying to find it on their own. call me a dick or an idealist or maybe just a dreamer

Nick
      He did find it on his own, he came to a Mustang site and asked.....and got an answer. lol

Originally posted by Baron View Post
      This perticular site doesn't have all the tech we used to have, some good info was lost a year or two ago.
      Why not just answer and help out, keep it tech and maybe the site can build some good info.?
      Oh wait, nevermind I forgot what forum I was on for a min.
      2 Chronicles 7:14
      If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

I mean its like one of those infamous e303 cam threads and pvc. Its been over a hundred times. but whatever. If wewant this sitw filled with 1995 tech info lets get after it

Nick the Dick
        1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
          He did find it on his own, he came to a Mustang site and asked.....and got an answer. lol

Why not just answer and help out, keep it tech and maybe the site can build some good info.?
          Oh wait, nevermind I forgot what forum I was on for a min.
          Get out of my ass, I'm trying to help. The question has been answered.

What else do you fucking want?
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by FoxBodyNick View Post
            I mean its like one of those infamous e303 cam threads and pvc. Its been over a hundred times. but whatever. If wewant this sitw filled with 1995 tech info lets get after it

Nick the Dick
            Soo everyone should know a Mustang from the ground up and what should and will swap from other cars/trucks? How silly of me to think otherwise.
            Please chime in when I ask a 1995 tech question, cause if I haven't already, I will. lol
            And he did say he was new to Mustangs.

Originally posted by Baron View Post
            Get out of my ass, I'm trying to help. The question has been answered.

What else do you fucking want?
            My apologies,I know you are. I was simply trying to say let's try and build the tech/garage section and leave the grade school hazing for the other forums. It wasn't directed at you per say.
            I'm just joking around with Nick, I think he knows that, I hope.
            2 Chronicles 7:14
            If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Lol im good.

Comment

Dfwmustangs.

Where every thread has a troll.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Baron, I am located in bonham TX which is about an hour north off Dallas.

Comment

I am going to say a prayer and hope that this question doesn't piss anybody off because I honestly have not done much home work on this one.
                    If I do stick with the fox length axles instead of going sn95, is there any fairly inexpensive disc brake swaps, maybe even using OEM salvage yard parts?

Comment

I am going to say a prayer and hope that this question doesn't piss anybody off because I honestly have not done much home work on this one.
                      If I do stick with the fox length axles instead of going sn95, is there any fairly inexpensive disc brake swaps, maybe even using OEM salvage yard parts?
                      North racecar.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Baron, I am located in bonham TX which is about an hour north off Dallas.
                        I'm south of Arlington. Pretty goos drive from you.

Sorta, see below

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                        North racecar.
                        They sell brackets to put sn calipers and rotors on fox length axles. This gives you more options on stuffing bigger tires or slicks.

Comment

now im pissed!! jk.

It isnt fox length but that can be fixed... somewhat

Use the 94-98 axles Mustang axles. Use 1990 Mazda MPV 3.0 V6 front rotors (10", 5 lug x 4.5" pattern, 2 7/16" offset ). While you are at the auto parts store, set a TC rear rotor side by side with the Mazda rotor and they are the same except for the offset.

The next step fixes the offset problem:
                          Use a Maximum MotorSports 1/8 spacer (MMWS6, Maximum Motorsports, the Latemodel Mustang Performance Suspension Leader! ) between the inside of the rotor and the axle flange. The spacers may need to have the OD machined to fit properly. The stock rotor offset is 2 5/16" and the Mazda rotors are 2 7/16" offset. The 1/8" spacer puts the rotor back dead center alignment with the calipers.

The Mazda rotors are under $30 each, and I have seen them for $20 each. The MM spacers are two for $30 + $9 shipping. So the entire package costs $99. That saves $41, which most of us could find a very good use for.

Nick the Dick

Comment

Working...
                          X