anybody want to paint my engine bay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody want to paint my engine bay?

Its a fox body. I want it sonic blue. The motor is already out and I can pull the front clip also if needed. I live in fort worth. Pm a price if your interested or let me know if you know someone. Tia

I've never painted, but I'll do it.
    2011 GT, 300A Rapid Spec. 6spd, 3.73 gears. Best 1/8th mile:09/10/2011 8.35@86

Comment

rattle can bitches!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brain View Post
        rattle can bitches!!
        X2

Get a 12pack of Shiner, 4 cans of primer, a couple rolls of painters tape and some paper for overspray, a 12pk of Sam Adams, 3 cans of the color you want it to end up, 2 cans of clear, some engine cleaner, some scotch brite pads, a 12pk of Rahrs (any flavor will do), & Metallica's greatest hits.

When you have all that, PM me and I'll come over and help you.

Just thought I would offer.

:-)
        86 SVO

Comment

Por-15
          1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
            Por-15
            This or have it painted, not with rattle can paint. Unless you don't care, which I don't think is the case.
            2 Chronicles 7:14
            If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

When I paint mine, I'm gonna do it camo so when people look they won't see the motor and wonder WTF they got beat by!!!
              86 SVO

Comment

Ha lol. Hey my ass is up early ( for me on a weekend anyway ) and I'm about to head to harbor freight to pick up a few odd and end things and see if I can't pull my first motor.

Comment

I painted the bay of my 85 GT flat black and it looked good for a long time. Rattle can paint for engine bays unless it's a show piece, then you need to weld it up and smooth it out before hand anyways.

Comment

I just got some new paint rollers, I'll be right over.

Comment

I went with using a shit load of blue sharpies. Looks greaaaatt!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                        I went with using a shit load of blue sharpies. Looks greaaaatt!!!
                        At least you can get all the nooks and crannies that way!!
                        86 SVO

Comment

Ha ha. If u get board and wanna drink a few beers and point and laugh while I get frustrated at my lack of wrenching skills, the door (garage and fridge) are open to u.

Comment

Lol at board er bored.

Comment

Working...
                            X