Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chevy Drag Truck ?'s Helping a friend sell.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chevy Drag Truck ?'s Helping a friend sell.

Kinda long read, this is not meant to be a sales ad, just trying to help a friend out, if seriously interested in purchase of truck please pm me. I'll be getting better pics and more info this week for a classifieds ad.

Story...

A good friend of mine was killed back the summer of 03. I was around for this entire build, started out turd brown with a 305 and velour seats. His ProMod (85 short wide chevy ran as Jon the Jeweler at Denton in the Early 2000's) only had 2 nights on the current engine combo when he was killed. His wife has decided to sell the truck and enclosed trailer. It's been started a few times (last was a couple months ago) through it's sitting period. The engine is a Morrison 49x ci alcohol injected toilet bowl setup. Turbo 400 w/ transbrake, 35 spline 9 inch, 4.56 best I remember. This motor should put the truck in the 5's, it ran consistant 6.20s back in the early 2000's at Denton with a gas motor and a 2 stage setup. It was back halfed in the late 90's by DJ's Rod Shop, It's and all steel truck except for the Hood and removable front bumper.

I'm looking to help Kelly sell truck and trailer, I'll be getting some pics this week and more info. I know it'll need new tires, harnesses, and safety equipment. I'm trying to help her get the most out of this. It was well built, with plenty of good parts.

Looking for realistic $ #'s and info on what will need to be done for the new owner to make it track safe again. thanks for info and help.

You can tell theres a lot of money tied up in it for sure. Id recommend sanding/painting the bed frame to help with the looks for the sale.

Comment

Not sure where the Panels are, it was all finished out with sheet metal last I saw the truck in person. It's spent most of the last 11years sitting in the trailer in the back ground. Last time the truck was washed was 2003.

Comment

Bitchin truck. Have you checked racingjunk.com to see what similar trucks are selling for?

Comment

Working...
        X