Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 89' Fox build

Hi, I couldnt find a noob section.
    My names joey and i am from the down town dallas area, I am starting on a 89' Mustang GT (soon 2 b lx) It's just gonna be a minor build with GT40p heads, Explorer intake, xe270hr cam, 70mm accufab TB, 90mm MAF and a few other odds and ends Such as 4:10's auburn pro diff. and drag radials with a 5 lug conversion. I have a nice GT body kit including a BRAND NEW COBRA rear bumper and everything i would be willing to trade straight across for a set of nice LX bumpers and trim(wouldnt let me post it in classafieds).

Bewbs or gtfo

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Weelcome & post up some pics of your car & build.
      2 Chronicles 7:14
      If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Post nudes of your gf or s.o. First. We all did it

Comment

Sorry no boobs she would nuder me lol and i will post up some pics here in a min.

Comment

Originally posted by FoxRider9096 View Post
            Sorry no boobs she would nuder me lol and i will post up some pics here in a min.
            Sorry we don't allow bitches on this board, grow some balls of gtfo

Originally posted by DOHCTR
            You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Yeah my gf won't allow me to help a board member with out the turtz since she had to put em up. Just not fair.

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
                Sorry we don't allow bitches on this board, grow some balls of gtfo
                Is it cause im white?? And what part of Oakcliff are you from?? I live near the home depot off of ft. worth ave.

Comment

Do not get a auburn for drag racing. I think a stock diff is better. Everyone I know who had one blew it up. Myself included. All where 31 spline carriers.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                    Do not get a auburn for drag racing. I think a stock diff is better. Everyone I know who had one blew it up. Myself included. All where 31 spline carriers.
                    Really?? Everyone i know that has them likes them alot. I will probably end up getting a eaton or detroit but kinda wanna save some $$

Comment

Stock diff > the power u will be making.

Comment

I went with the eaton and liked it a lot.

If you want to save some coin I think you can use the stock 31 spine cobra diff. If the clutch packs in it are good. If not last time I checked its around a 100 bucks for a regular stock 28spline diff packs.

Also I saved a ton of money price matching out of magazines and ordering from summit.

Comment

No one intrested in trading for lx kit?? It's a steal..... Nothing wrong with them at all...... The back bumper just cost me 350....

Comment

Sounds like a nice car. Welcome.
                            1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

Sounds slow
                              Big Rooster Racing
                              85' Coupe
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X