Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Z upper control arms (relocation brackets)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Z upper control arms (relocation brackets)

Opinions on the product compared to Wolfe?

One day at a time.

Not saying they are better or worse but anything from teamz is tits. You won't be disappointed

Comment

Baseline stuff is the same stuff but much cheaper and I'm pretty sure kevin at baseline came up with it first. Also I've had two sets, stuff works
      89 dove grey lx, turbo blowthrough

Comment

Originally posted by turbos66coupe View Post
        baseline stuff is the same stuff but much cheaper and i'm pretty sure kevin at baseline came up with it first. Also i've had two sets, stuff works

yep
        http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

for refrence. with bald ass 26in slicks, stock weight, and wore out shocks and struts, i popped the front tir(e) off the ground with 260 rwhp. they def work

Comment

Dave at teamZ will set you up, he is an awesome guy and his products are top notch.
            Ded

Comment

Team Z rocks your face.

Comment

For what you're planning on with that car- that's WAY too much shit. Standard control arms will work fine.

Comment

plans change.

I was mainly just curious.

Eveyone around here rides the Wolfe wagon. Love their product but, it just seems that Team Z makes a similar product for a little bit cheaper.
                  Last edited by onjacks; 09-19-2011, 03:33 PM.
                  One day at a time.

Comment

There's a reason everyone's on the Wolfe wagon. He's the leader on a lot of this stuff, most of the Mustang oriented drag race stuff was originally designed by him and redone by someone else...

Comment

I agree. I wouldnt make a purchase simply due to that fact though. Both companies make top notch stuff. If you acutally compare the two you can see some minor changes.

But, us local guys dont have to pay shipping for Wolfe Product.
                      One day at a time.

Comment

One day at a time.

Comment

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
                          X