Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• front end work on my superduty

96 ford superduty (f450) rollback

My truck has developed the death wobble over the last couple of days and I want to get it fixed. I'm looking for a recommendation for a shop. I ordered all the parts to the tune of $900 from oreillys. Anyone able to give a recommendation for a shop that can do the work at reasonable price?
    Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
    http://www.titantowing.net
    -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
    96 ford superduty (f450) rollback

My truck has developed the death wobble over the last couple of days and I want to get it fixed. I'm looking for a recommendation for a shop. I ordered all the parts to the tune of $900 from oreillys. Anyone able to give a recommendation for a shop that can do the work at reasonable price?
    You know what shop I'm going to recommend...
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

i know shop but its on my side of town.....little far to drive
      Your local VW parts Master.....need a part?

Comment

I can take care of it for you. What all do you need replaced?

Comment

havent been on here in a while kyle but we can take care of it if your interested

Comment

Working...
          X