Sh*t ass 2v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
    Say I were to add heads and cam to my car with the current stuff I have on it. What kind of numbers would I be around? and it's an auto

Current Stuff:
    Mac cold air
    BBK Shorty Headers
    BBK o/r X pipe
    Flowmaster catback
    Trickflow 75mm TB and plenum
    3.73's
    Rear upper and lower CA's
    SCT Xcal 2
    Seen a auto put down 230 yesterday first pull with just longtubes and catback. I think you could see 320 plus with some new trick flow heads that came out, and if you had your pistons notched you could put a bigger cam than stage 2. Stage 2 big as you can go without notching pistons.

Comment

Put ported 4v heads on it. 150 shot, blow it up.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lethal22 View Post
        Seen a auto put down 230 yesterday first pull with just longtubes and catback. I think you could see 320 plus with some new trick flow heads that came out, and if you had your pistons notched you could put a bigger cam than stage 2. Stage 2 big as you can go without notching pistons.
        I am running Comp Cam Extreme Energy Stage III cams and I didn't have to notch the pistons. With long tubes and the regular compliment of bolt-ons, I am at 300/305 tuned. The stock heads are holding me back...

I am saving up to get some Trick Flows to go along with my new block and I am hoping to pick up another 40-50 hp with the better flowing heads and more compression. The heads alone should be good for 30-35 hp.
        01 red GT - 745whp/780wtq Whippled 4V and built 4R75W

Comment

Just get an on3 turbo kit, 8psi stock everything else (focus pump/42# lightning injectiors). 410hp/480tq to the wheels. Under $2500. That's what i made stock, it's putting down 540hp/650tq now with a built motor. I'm still lacking on the fuel side so that is keeping my numbers down.
          Last edited by tommyboy; 12-22-2010, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X