Exploder mpg question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
    So what do you guys consider QT gas to be ? Shitty, decent, or on par with Shell?
    Read this
    TOP TIER is developed and enforced by some of the leading automotive manufacturers and supplied by participating fuel retailers.

Quick Trip is supposed to be good gas. I have yet to run it as there are no QTs convienent to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 90MarkVII View Post
      Read this
      TOP TIER is developed and enforced by some of the leading automotive manufacturers and supplied by participating fuel retailers.

Quick Trip is supposed to be good gas. I have yet to run it as there are no QTs convienent to me.
      Thanks! Appreciate the link!
      Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Oooopss I lied. Last night as I was coming back from the gym I actually looked at the sign of the 24 hour gas station in Cedar Hill and it was a Shell. Huh I thought it was a Track, my bad.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
          So what do you guys consider QT gas to be ? Shitty, decent, or on par with Shell?
          I've had good luck with QT so far. Have gotten pinging/terrible mileage with Costco and RaceTrac so I stay far away from them

Comment

I had to revisit this thread. After I got done high lining my Jeep yesterday I was eyeballing everything I relocated in the motor compartment and noticed a beautiful arcing coming from the rear cylinder area. I had a plug wire split all the way around the boot. Swapped it out today and Jeep has zero misses now. I guess it just depended on the amount of bouncing around the wires were doing
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
            X