No announcement yet.

Good qaulity floor jack >$200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like same manufacture as the costco ...

Comment

One more for the harbor freight 3 ton. Mine has been really good.

Comment

Costco 3.50 ton $99

Comment

I have had good luck with my blue point..
          07 GT500
          05 SRT10
          88 turbocoupe T-bird
          93 Cobra
          86 coupe
          Ducati 848

Comment

The costco one is 79 right now was just up there.
            2006 Civic SI
            2009 Pilot
            1988 GT
            CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Make sure and buy a set of stands while your at it. Never get under a car just supported by a jack...

Comment

Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
                lol, nascar jack always wonder what they cost.
                Iv figured out an equation to Grape's posts. Take the amount someone would like to spend, multiply it by 3.5 and Graoe will post something that costs that much.

I bought this one a year ago and its worked fine. I dont like aluminium jacks for some reason even though Iv never had any issues with them breaking or anything.

Last edited by stephen4785; 11-27-2011, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                  Iv figured out an equation to Grape's posts. Take the amount someone would like to spend, multiply it by 3.5 and Graoe will post something that costs that much.

I bought this one a year ago and its worked fine. I dont like aluminium jacks for some reason even though Iv never had any issues with them breaking or anything.

Lol@ thinking the jack company Grape posted puts their NASCAR stuff on the website. (phone posting, so I'm not going to attept to spell it) just like the air guns, the jacks are bought then worked over really well.

But as far as aluminum jacks, I use one for my race car, and I've used it on my truck, the only disadvantage to using my aluminum jack VS a steel one is the aluminum jack will "sway" a bit more than a steel jack will, in my experience.

Comment

Originally posted by SOLOW55 View Post
                    Costco $99 3.5 ton best jack for the Money period .
                    This. I have two and they have held up really well over the years. I've had them for 8 years or so... they were $59 when I bought mine But damn, they are heavy!!

Comment

Same jack I have. It works great and has a high lift on it and it is low profile... For that price I might buy another one.
                      03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
                      "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Working...
                      X