Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

88 Thunderbird TC with 4500 miles on it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 88 Thunderbird TC with 4500 miles on it.

So the price is a little high but its still really bad ass!!!

That MF'er is prolly so fast it would be like riding a big giant can of rape named bubba just outta prison set free in a girls college dorm.

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    As always, my criticisms should never be taken as if I wouldn't go balls deep in it.

Comment

what sucked back then still sucks today

Comment

Somebody put one too many zeros in the price.

Comment

Sweet. They have a few oldies w/decent miles.
          ./ ____ _ _\.
          (]]]_ o _[[[)
          \o_FORD_o/
          |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

Damn they want 6 grand for a '79 Buick Century wagon! They have more low mileage pieces of shit than I've seen anywhere else though, I'll give them that.
            I dig the '67 Suburban.
            Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
            Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

I love TC's, they were very cool cars back in the day and I love the one I have now.
              That MF'er is prolly so fast it would be like riding a big giant can of rape named bubba just outta prison set free in a girls college dorm.

Comment

That's too fucking high...

Comment

And its an auto . Nice that its a low mile car but come on . Way to hi .
                  Big Rooster Racing

Comment

I would say $6500 would be a fair price on it, but damn that car is nice.

Comment

to hell with that dealership. i drove up there once to look at what appeared to be a very nice mid 80s gmc shortbed truck. it was in such bad condition mechanically that it could barely be driven. no mention of it in the ad and all the bad stuff was left out of the pics. jerkoff salesman made up some bs about it too. i was so pissed.

Comment

Working...
                      X