Where to buy trailer tires?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy trailer tires?

I bought a set of wheel dollies and two tires are starting to dry rot. Another thing I'm unsure of is the Load Range is B which means at 50 psi they are rated at 715 lbs. I've been looking into tires today and it looks like Load Range C will be better suited for my needs. They are rated at 910 lbs at 75 psi.

I think the dollies will hold up fine. Typically tow dollies for tow trucks are the speed loading style, but these are all welded together. I'm posting pics to see what you guys think. I don't plan on hauling anything other than awd passenger cars and maybe the occasional 4x4 1/2 ton truck. Anything heavier than that will go on the flatbed, but to take up some slack the wheel dollies will get some use when needed.
    Attached Files
    Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
    http://www.titantowing.net
    -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

northern tool or tractor supply?

Comment

wal mart

Comment

Southwest wheel on 183

Comment

I tried all the big name places today. I know there has to be some place locally that can match some of the prices I'm seeing online. I'm going to start calling trailer and wheel places tomorrow. ie Discount Hitch, Discount Tire, etc.
          Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
          http://www.titantowing.net
          -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Try worth trailer parts if you haven't already.

Comment

Originally posted by grabberblue_11 View Post
              Southwest wheel on 183
              These will have them and cheaper than other places

2003 f250
              1990 mustang gt stock 68k miles
              1990 mustang gt 347 t56
              1994 peterbilt 377 dump truck 450hp cat
              1997 freightliner 500hp detriot[/FONT]

Comment

Call Firm Automotive we get some decent deals sometime. 817-834-1300

Comment

I bought a spare for my trailer from Tugger Trailer in Greenville for $90..That was tire and rim in 15 inch....There is also one in Seagoville....

Comment

Sardis Tire
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                    X