school me on evidence of a wreck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• school me on evidence of a wreck

I'm new at identifying these type of things. This car has a lot of mods but I noticed this and it is swaying me from picking it up. What do ya'll think

Definitely been hit in the front, doesn't look all that bad to me. Looks like he just pulled it back out and did a shit rattle can job on it. I had a camaro that was hammered in the front way worse than that, core support was crushed in on top of the battery and the fender was peeled back. I bolted it down, used a come along to pull the core support out, hammered the fender support back in, slapped a new fender on it and it looked good as new.

Comment

at least the old damage is still there. Things get bad when there are crappy repairs done. look at it from the underside as well.

Comment

Originally posted by sickpony View Post
        at least the old damage is still there. Things get bad when there are crappy repairs done. look at it from the underside as well.
        Could you repaint a bumper and fendedr for me on the cheap (real cheap)
        Oxford white

Comment

I have that same flashlight.

If they couldn't even manage to remove the rubber hood bumpers before they repainted the car, I wouldn't hold my breath that anything has been done right, either.
          - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
          1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

Rt side tie bar to apron look correct , lt side looks the worst .

Comment

If I had my floor pots in at the shop and frame machine anchored down, I would knock it out for cheap...But I haven't gotten around to it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by sosoe View Post
                If I had my floor pots in at the shop and frame machine anchored down, I would knock it out for cheap...But I haven't gotten around to it yet.
                Thanks man. I was going to part it out and still may but I'm having second thoughts. I'm going to start a thread once I get pics and try to get some advice on what to do as far as selling as whole or parting out. The car has every mod out there minus boost along with receipts all documented and it has awesome black interior and I am almost sad to think about parting it

Comment

Working...
                X