Any Toyota Parts Guys or Techs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Toyota Parts Guys or Techs?

I'm looking for a part to a power window. The driver's side window on my van is loose and slips over when you raise it all the way up if you don't hold it in place. I took it apart, and one of the little clips that holds the glass to the regulator is split down the middle. The glass slips off on that side and shifts over.

Is that piece available separately or is it the whole regulator? I'm not paying $125 for a regulator to fix a 50 cent part. TIA.

-Juice

im not a Toyota parts guy, but im a Nissan/Infiniti one and on ours that piece comes with the regulator, but does this glass have two plastics tabs that are on the glass itself? if so you would have to get a new glass.....assuming that Toyota is the same as Nissan/Infiniti

btw it would probably help of you put year and model....

Comment

Originally posted by joes01bullitt View Post
      im not a Toyota parts guy, but im a Nissan/Infiniti one and on ours that piece comes with the regulator, but does this glass have two plastics tabs that are on the glass itself? if so you would have to get a new glass.....assuming that Toyota is the same as Nissan/Infiniti

btw it would probably help of you put year and model....
      Sorry, I figured that part would either be sold separately or with the regulator regardless of make/model. Thanks for the help though. Here's the info.

It's a 2004 Sienna. The glass is held in place with two plastic assemblies that are screwed to the regulator. They act like a clamp when you tighten the bolt to hold the glass in place. One of them basically cracked open like a peanut, and now the glass can slip off it causing it to shift slightly. I figure it is with the regulator, and I'm not paying $125 to fix it. I can rig something up for way less.

Comment

Working...
      X