Hiding Wires In Engine Bays...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiding Wires In Engine Bays...

anyone have any pics of how you did it and a brief overview of where you begin?

I have the house/garage to myself until Tuesday and am thinking of tackling a project or two....

Yellow bullet has a great thread going on right now , search" post up your wiring skills "
    The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Reefer Rae View Post
      Yellow bullet has a great thread going on right now , search" post up your wiring skills "
      I did a search and it came up with nothing....

Link?

Comment

Just a sec
        The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

Comment

Comment

Dammit the internetz is slow in the sticks

Comment

If your anywhere near carrollton, you can come look at mine. The whole front clip is off. I am doing extensive work on mine. Hidding,removing, relocating, you name it!
                Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by BlueCoupeRedVert View Post
                  If your anywhere near carrollton, you can come look at mine. The whole front clip is off. I am doing extensive work on mine. Hidding,removing, relocating, you name it!
                  Damn...I just saw this....

Send me a PM with your number and I will call you sometime this week!

Comment

Hey Doug, any chance you might be interested in making some $? I have a car in the garage that I'm getting ready to paint in the next few months and the customer wants this done.
                    --carlos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by projectPONY View Post
                      Hey Doug, any chance you might be interested in making some $? I have a car in the garage that I'm getting ready to paint in the next few months and the customer wants this done.
                      Thanks for the offer, but I am swamped at work this week. What little free time I have I will be working on mine. Maybe later after the holidays.
                      Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                      90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Thanks for the offer, but I am swamped at work this week. What little free time I have I will be working on mine. Maybe later after the holidays.
                        Oh yeah, the car is no where near ready. I was thinking spring time. Im working in.this car only when I have time.
                        --carlos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by projectPONY View Post
                          Oh yeah, the car is no where near ready. I was thinking spring time. Im working in.this car only when I have time.
                          Ok, cool. I should have mine back together by then. Lol
                          Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                          90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Working...
                          X