When do I need LT's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do I need LT's?

I've looked all over the place and I can't find it for some reason. I have an 04 cobra and I want to know at what power level I need to start looking at a set of LT headers. I just did a dyno session with JLT and the first pull with the JLT RAI and 20#'s from a 2.6 KB it made 567 rwhp. Thought it'd make more. With the new intake it made 606 rwhp. Just curious if and how much a good set of long tubes would do for me? Sorry, because I know this has to be a repost but I couldn't find anything. Thanks in advance.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

404 Page not found Here are some useful links: Home Page Superchargers Parts Support/Contact

Look under headers

Looks like you're right at the point of needing them.

Comment

So from that it really looks like I don't want to do them. 5 hp at 677... not worth it IMO. Thanks for the link.
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
        So from that it really looks like I don't want to do them. 5 hp at 677... not worth it IMO. Thanks for the link.
        Just my opinion but kenne bell's website is full of very useful info. Their tests seem to be spot on.....but then again I don't have a car making a Brazilion hp either.

<----fellow kenne bell owner.

Comment

Yeah, I have looked over their website a good bit. I just never clicked on that link because I'm not a tuner. I figured that's what it was for.
          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

The stock manifolds flow really well. I wouldn't bother with them unless you just really want L/Ts. Pretty much a waste until you get over 700
            07 f250-family truckster
            08 Denali -baby hauler
            52 f1-rust bucket
            05 Jeep tj. Buggy
            livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
              The stock manifolds flow really well. I wouldn't bother with them unless you just really want L/Ts. Pretty much a waste until you get over 700
              That's pretty much what I gathered from the Kenne Bell website. I don't want them at all, I already scrape my exhaust pretty bad. And not to mention I've heard that they are a PITA to install and a lot of them leak. So not worth it to me. I don't plan on going over 700 rwhp, so I shouldn't need them. I can find other things that I'd rather spend my money on!
              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

I had Bbk Lt's on my 98gt and they did more than 5hp as the stock headers were constricted Pieces of shit. Fit them with a good midpipe and you wont leak.

Grinding happens, but the LT's had more clearence since i had a custom midpipe and it tucked better.

Comment

Working...
                X