What injector is this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What injector is this

Tore my car apart and can't figure out what size injectors these are. This is the number that is on it. 1w7e-a5a
    Also have you ever heard of Erson 1.6 roller rockers

28 lb injectors, looks like.

Comment

I haven't seen anything like that on a foxbody

Comment

Originally posted by juic3d View Post
        I haven't seen anything like that on a foxbody
        They came in 4.6 crown vics/grand marquis.

Edit: Oh, and post tits or get the fuck out. Newb.

Comment

Erson cams. Super Shops sold their stuff but you probably havent head of them either.

Comment

Originally posted by sdun View Post
            Erson cams. Super Shops sold their stuff but you probably havent head of them either.

Comment

Yea the car came from Tennessee... And some weird ass injectors too

Comment

I had a set of Erson rockers once, given to me in trade w/ other parts. They were completely shot. Someone had built the motor w/ valves too large for the piston reliefs, and it tore a lot of parts up, including the rocker arms. I sent them back to Erson & they rebuilt them for FREE, sent them back for free too.

They had the worst oiling design. Essentially, the oil came up through the pushrod & continued up, spitting out of the top like a water feature. Adjusting rockers while the motor was idling was a messy venture. I was young (20 years ago).

Now I'm old, and I sound it.
                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

post pics of titties or get the FUCK OUT

Comment

Working...
                  X