also turno guys take a look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• also turno guys take a look

this guy claims he doesnt know much about it other than he called it a hybrid in that the turbo and wastegate are all in one??? if that even makes sense. i told him i couldnt buy it if he didnt know what the hell he was selling.
    any idea?

i dont know how to edit turno guys to turbo sorry

Comment

Classic case of you get what you pay for....

Comment

seriously?

Get the car running right first. If you want a kit that will last call brooks and get on the list or b&g makes a good kit.

You cant even do a motor swap but yet you want to piece together a turbo kit.

Good luck my friend good luck.

Comment

That's an ebay kit for starters. T3 turbos etc.. Supposedly the make decent power and some people have had ok luck with them - the only (MAJOR) downfalls are - They don't work with power brakes. (The drivers side downpipe is CLOSE to the booster/MC)

The headers are kinda shitty, and have about a 50/50 failure rate from what I hear.

The MAIN problem wtih THIS listing - you can get it on ebay for about half of what he's asking.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
            seriously?

Get the car running right first. If you want a kit that will last call brooks and get on the list or b&g makes a good kit.

does the car need to be running yes it does. but its not waiting for me to throw money at it, i am and have been doing so. it waiting for a shop to get it right. this is the third shop ive taken it to and i'm not gonna blast the other guys cause thats a waste of time. one way or another rather its another 500 later or another 5000 later the car will be running right sooner or later so there isnt a problem with looking for a good deal in the mean time. no i cant even do a motor swap and i get damn lucky to say i can do my own brakes lol but there are plenty of people that can and are willing to do it for me in exchange for my cash. bro i wish i could do this shit myself to save money and have the piece of mind knowing shit always got done right but unfortunatley i cant. you are more than welcome to come over to my house in ft worth and we can start knockin out work each night. i have 2 stangs and will always be working on one or the other rather its maintance or a performance upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
              seriously?

oh and i would love to call brooks and i may end up doing so but i felt in that case it wasnt worth wasting his time until the car was in fact running well to inquire about a turbo set up.

Comment

made in China
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                  made in China
                  Thanks. Ill pass on that

Comment

Working...
                  X