Mass air and throttle body and injectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass air and throttle body and injectors

Just curious what Is the right size for a heads cam intake. It has a 306 f cam performer heads and rpm 2 intake. What would be the right size injectors and mass air, throttle body

IMO, 75mm mass air and TB is perfect and you will still have room to grow and personally, I would do 30lb injectors so you'll already have them if you force induce. I'm sure 24's will do the trick and I'm sure there will be a few people say the 19's will do the job also.
    --carlos

sigpic

Comment

Yea I have a cnl mass air calibrated with 30 pound Injectors but a 65mm throttle body. That's probably killing me

Comment

Originally posted by juic3d View Post
        Yea I have a cnl mass air calibrated with 30 pound Injectors but a 65mm throttle body. That's probably killing me
        I wouldn't say its killing you but its not helping imo. If you're gonna stay N/A I wouldn't worry about it much. These are just my opinions. If I were starting fresh with a stock car, I would do it this way to begin with. 75mm TB, 75mm mass air, and 30's. I'm sure a lot of us here would agree.
        --carlos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by projectPONY View Post
          I wouldn't say its killing you but its not helping imo. If you're gonna stay N/A I wouldn't worry about it much. These are just my opinions. If I were starting fresh with a stock car, I would do it this way to begin with. 75mm TB, 75mm mass air, and 30's. I'm sure a lot of us here would agree.
          He may be spraying it, too.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Im running 19s with a 75 Bullet & 70mmTB on a Heads Cam Coupe
            GOD BLESS TEXAS
            August Landscaping
            214-779-7278
            Seb's high class.
            He'll mow your grass.
            He'll kick your ass.
            And while his kidney stones pass,
            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

76mm maf. 70mm TB. with 24lbs if staying N/A because technically 24# injectors can provide 370-380hp at 100% duty cycle. If you are boosting or spraying it prepare to buy 30#+ injectors because that is what it will need.
              1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FoxBodyNick View Post
                76mm maf. 70mm TB. with 24lbs if staying N/A because technically 24# injectors can provide 370-380hp at 100% duty cycle. If you are boosting or spraying it prepare to buy 30#+ injectors because that is what it will need.
                x2 on bigger injectors for spray or Boost. My old Heads Cam car had a 100shot with 24lb injectors. Car ran 8.0s on motor & 7.50 on spray & would have gone faster. But ran out of fuel up top on spray
                GOD BLESS TEXAS
                August Landscaping
                214-779-7278
                Seb's high class.
                He'll mow your grass.
                He'll kick your ass.
                And while his kidney stones pass,
                He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
                  x2 on bigger injectors for spray or Boost. My old Heads Cam car had a 100shot with 24lb injectors. Car ran 8.0s on motor & 7.50 on spray & would have gone faster. But ran out of fuel up top on spray
                  id actually say skip the 30# and go straight to 42#

idk why you didnt put a better flowing injector in there from the start man. HCI cars with boost or spray and the fuel to support it are 6's easy (given traction etc....).
                  1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X