looking for 1969 vw bus body panels..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for 1969 vw bus body panels..

I am working on this customers 69 vw bus that was rear ended so i need reproduction body parts or a source for good used parts. Any of you guys work on one of these things know of a good source for those type of parts? Google got me no where.

who's the dumbass that took the job without finding the hard-to-find parts first?

call these two...

Vintage VW Parts, Classic Volkswagen Parts, VW Bug Parts, VW Beetle Parts, and VW Bus Parts.

Comment

hahaha i took the job and not a dumb ass there's always parts just have to find them. i found the rear apron and quarter corners but i need full length pieces. if it comes down to it ill just get cracking with the hammer and dollies and stud welder.

thanks i had jbugs pulled up already ill check wolfsburgwest.

Comment

good luck with it

Comment

check thesamba as well

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

thanks im still needing an engine compartment door/lid and crossbeam that its hinged to

Comment

Originally posted by dangerous_sep View Post
              thanks im still needing an engine compartment door/lid and crossbeam that its hinged to
              If my grandad hadn't sold his property I could get you one. He sold it and it's got a slew of old VW bugs and busses. Sorry.

Comment

seen one of those recently that was half buried and turned into a deer stand.
                "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  If my grandad hadn't sold his property I could get you one. He sold it and it's got a slew of old VW bugs and busses. Sorry.
                  Damn it why didn't you roll those things out of there you guys could have made some cash parting them out. On the upside looks like there is a bone yard in Austin that has a complete rear clip.

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                    seen one of those recently that was half buried and turned into a deer stand.
                    lmao was this in Quinlan?

Comment

Damn it why didn't you roll those things out of there you guys could have made some cash parting them out. On the upside looks like there is a bone yard in Austin that has a complete rear clip.
                      They didn't belong to me?

Comment

damn it why didn't you roll those things out of there you guys could have made some cash parting them out. On the upside looks like there is a bone yard in austin that has a complete rear clip.
                        www.austinveedub.com ?

Comment

lmao was this in Quinlan?
                          No Oklahoma, not too surprised at anything I've seen up there.
                          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Working...
                          X