Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they are all same

Comment

weird, I did come across a pic or two with the skirts that Diabolic posted, but can't find any consistency on which cars they came on.

Comment

FTW

Comment

Originally posted by KWClutch View Post

FTW
          Barf

Comment

I'll be looking for some silver Y2K Cobra wheels now

Comment

My buddy has a yellow 96 that has the flat ones. I'm not sire why some did and some didn't. If it makes your decision any easier, I pull way more wool them him. Might be the side skirts or it may just be me, but I wouldn't take any chances.

Comment

See why i asked? I couldn't find anything concrete either. I found some white ones and what ever they are, I guess i'll go with them.

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                  See why i asked? I couldn't find anything concrete either. I found some white ones and what ever they are, I guess i'll go with them.
                  I consider myself to be an SN95 guru since they are my favorite and even I didn't know that there were two styles. Whatever style you get, I doubt anyone is going to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                    Yes, they are all the same.
                    Originally posted by Diabolic View Post
                    Actually there are 2 differnt styles. The ones on my Cobra actually wrap up the front fender, but others are just flat.
                    Which is how the cobra came oem?
                    The 94 Cobras had the flat ones. That somehow leaked onto a few later GTs, but any 95+ Cobra should have the ones with the "flair" inthe front.

Comment

Barf
                      It looks sweet, you just have square side skirts
                      Originally posted by Buzzo
                      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Diabolic View Post
                        My buddy has a yellow 96 that has the flat ones. I'm not sire why some did and some didn't. If it makes your decision any easier, I pull way more wool them him. Might be the side skirts or it may just be me, but I wouldn't take any chances.
                        lol
                        Originally posted by Nash B.
                        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Working...
                        X