Vacuum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacuum

What main vacuum lines are required on a fox.. I still can't get no more than 8 lbs of vacuum. The vacuum lines I'm running are from brack booster, then teed off to the Pcv valve, and the upper manifold. Then the small vacuum from upper manifold to fuel pressure regulator.. Is there any more vacuum that I'm missing..

I just changed upper and lower intake gaskets and it fixed all the pooping thru the intake.. But I am burning white smoke out the muffler.. I went to
    Dallas mustang and was sold the wrong lower intake gasket and didn't realize until I put it back together. Started car up and then it started to leaked water thru the lower manifold water jacket. Immediately shut car off realizing had wrong gasket. I have checked oil no water in oil.. Any suggestions

Originally posted by juic3d View Post
    What main vacuum lines are required on a fox.. I still can't get no more than 8 lbs of vacuum
    what's the problem then?

Originally posted by Buzzo
    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

It's blowing white smoke out the muffler..

Comment

Definitely change the oil. Don't just rely on the dipstick to tell if there is water in the oil or not. I'm sure that will fall on deaf ears, though, and you'll end up frying this engine. If you don't have a copy of this picture yet, save it:
        The safest and most inclusive global community of photography enthusiasts. The best place for inspiration, connection, and sharing!
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I have the rpm2 upper and lower intake

Comment

That picture still shows the correct vacuum routing for a fox. Basically, it provides a roadmap for where everything should go. If you don't have ports for everything in that picture, you then know what to focus on.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Ah ok I think I have most of them on my intake they are caped off

Comment

I'm not understanding how u got the wrong gaskets.

Comment

I told them the intake I had and they gave me the gasket that was for large ported heads. So when installed water leaked into the water jackets...

Comment

Pump smoke into the intake and see where it leaks out.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Ok had good success today got it all back together and running put a vacuum guage on and running 10 pounds of vacuum at idle. Smoke cleared out after new plugs.. Got it to idle at 1100 with 42 pounds timing at 15 and tp set at .9

Comment

you should vacuum these nuts..........

Comment

Originally posted by juic3d View Post
                          Ok had good success today got it all back together and running put a vacuum guage on and running 10 pounds of vacuum at idle. Smoke cleared out after new plugs.. Got it to idle at 1100 with 42 pounds timing at 15 and tp set at .9
                          Why such high idle?

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by Fast.0 View Post
                            you should vacuum these nuts..........
                            lmfao

Comment

Working...
                            X