explorer intake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• explorer intake

i bought one off ebay and now realize the intake temp sensor has no home on the intake. i was reading online that some people are just laying the sensor on the manifold near the injectors. i don't have the tools to drill a hole for it, and not too sure i wanna do that, afraid i would mess something up or crack it. what should i do with it?

Originally posted by jlyon View Post
    i bought one off ebay and now realize the intake temp sensor has no home on the intake. i was reading online that some people are just laying the sensor on the manifold near the injectors. i don't have the tools to drill a hole for it, and not too sure i wanna do that, afraid i would mess something up or crack it. what should i do with it?
    I have an Explorer intake that has been drilled and tapped for the IAT sensor. I'll sell it for $160 if you're interested. This is what I paid for it but I picked up a clean powdercoated stock intake I'm going to use on my '86 GT project instead. Explorer intake comes with intake plaque and upper to lower bolts. Let me know.

Marcus
    '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

i drove my car for about 6 months in the summer with it just hanging out.. it ran fine.
      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

or put it in your stock intake box or in the elbow or somewhere.. it doesnt have to be in the manifold.
        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Not wanting to buy another intake. I paid $180on for this one. Matt, what year? Mine is speed density, not sure if that would make a difference.

Comment

Sell it and save up for a better intake.

Comment

Originally posted by jlyon View Post
              Not wanting to buy another intake. I paid $180on for this one. Matt, what year? Mine is speed density, not sure if that would make a difference.
              wont matter..
              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

and you got hosed.. i paid 75 for mine.
                ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                  and you got hosed.. i paid 75 for mine.
                  x2 what I paid for mine
                  GOD BLESS TEXAS
                  August Landscaping
                  214-779-7278
                  Seb's high class.
                  He'll mow your grass.
                  He'll kick your ass.
                  And while his kidney stones pass,
                  He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Where? That was the cheapest i found. $135 for the intake and $45the for shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                      Sell it and save up for a better intake.
                      I still have stock heads. It will get a better intake when i do a build on it

Comment

Working...
                      X