Interest in a clean Mark7 LSC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interest in a clean Mark7 LSC?

I usually dont post up cars for sale, but I thought maybe someone on here would be interested.
    Detailing by Dylan
    817-494-3396
    Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
    Ask about the Pre-Spring special

i believe its already sold.

Comment

whats LSC stand for?

god bless
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        whats LSC stand for?

god bless
        luxury sports coupe

Comment

Originally posted by 89gt-stanger View Post
          http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ctd/2998143352.html

I usually dont post up cars for sale, but I thought maybe someone on here would be interested.
          that is a pretty nice car, would be a sweet dd.

Comment

Now that's what i'm looking for!

No an SE like the as said tho but still clean.

Getting hard to find..

Comment

< Bets interior is hammered.

Comment

Story time with sspstang. The next gen of Marks, this story includes. It was 1996, and my great uncle had married his 3rd wife, who was very well off. He was in his 60s at the time, and had never grown up. She bought him a 96 mark VIII. He lived in a rural area of west Texas out around Tyler. We all know it has a 4v motor in it. Well the sales man told him how supposedly fast these cars were at the time. He decided to see. A state trooper clocked him at 120 mph. Remember this a man in his late 60's. The officer pulls him over. His exact words are as follows. Mr.XXXXXX Do you realize I clocked you at 120 mph? Why were you going so fast? My great uncle replies. Sir, this a brand new car, and I was just trying to seat the valves. The officer goes to his car, and comes back, well Mr.XXXXXX, I hope you have those valves seated now. My uncle, yes sir I do. He totally walked away from the ticket. Its kinda dumb, but knowing my family and there need for speed, it is hilarious.
                2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Originally posted by sspstang View Post
                  Story time with sspstang. The next gen of Marks, this story includes. It was 1996, and my great uncle had married his 3rd wife, who was very well off. He was in his 60s at the time, and had never grown up. She bought him a 96 mark VIII. He lived in a rural area of west Texas out around Tyler. We all know it has a 4v motor in it. Well the sales man told him how supposedly fast these cars were at the time. He decided to see. A state trooper clocked him at 120 mph. Remember this a man in his late 60's. The officer pulls him over. His exact words are as follows. Mr.XXXXXX Do you realize I clocked you at 120 mph? Why were you going so fast? My great uncle replies. Sir, this a brand new car, and I was just trying to seat the valves. The officer goes to his car, and comes back, well Mr.XXXXXX, I hope you have those valves seated now. My uncle, yes sir I do. He totally walked away from the ticket. Its kinda dumb, but knowing my family and there need for speed, it is hilarious.
                  My gen II pegged at 134. I have gears in it now and I need to change a scalar in the tune because now it is limited to ~104.
                  Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Originally posted by majorownage View Post
                    My gen II pegged at 134. I have gears in it now and I need to change a scalar in the tune because now it is limited to ~104.
                    lol, he said it had a lot of top end, but I have never had a new one, so I would not chance one now. It was a funny story, and we like to tell it.
                    2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                    2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                    2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Working...
                    X