Good Honda shop in Plano or Rowlett/Garland area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Honda shop in Plano or Rowlett/Garland area

Sounds like one of the pulley bearings is going out on my wife's 2005 Honda Accord. Can anyone recommend a good shop? Right now I don't have the time to trouble shoot and fix this.

I'd recommend Uncle Ben's ready in one minute...
    http://DallasGunTrader.com

Comment

Jotech

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
        Jotech
        No Way!

Comment

Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
          Sounds like one of the pulley bearings is going out on my wife's 2005 Honda Accord. Can anyone recommend a good shop? Right now I don't have the time to trouble shoot and fix this.

This guy is AWESOME!

Comment

go by city garage off jupiter and campbell, talk to bryan or david, tell them ryan sent you....they will get you handled and get you a good deal.
            Your local VW parts Master.....need a part?

Comment

My buddy is a lead mechanic in Honda of McKinney and lives in Allen, im sure he will do it pretty affordable. Shoot me a PM, just don't be a moron, hes a friend of mine.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Dannys imports. Honda and Acura only shop. In lewisville.
                2006 Civic SI
                2009 Pilot
                1988 GT
                CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

I find it ironic that someone with a name like NO4NJUNK needs work on his Honda.
                  Originally posted by Nash B.
                  Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Hondew shop in Richardson/Dallas ( just north of TI campus ). Marshall and team have done me right twice now.

-J

Comment

Working...
                    X