Anyone use this tune for 2013?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone use this tune for 2013?

Anyone use VMP for a tune? I only have cat-back and JLT cold air. I really want a custom dyno tune from a local shop but just cant find time to get it done
    Last edited by JarHeadTex; 05-17-2012, 09:32 PM.
    sigpic
    '13 GT Boss302 intake, Lethal OR/X, Magnaflow Street catback
    99 Trans Am M6 little Voodoo cam some suspension stuff .....

I would wait to get it tune somewhere. If that's all you got done to the car it won't take more then an hour to get your car tuned.
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

If you're going to void your warranty, the best thing to do is make sure you have a safe, spot on tune and the only way to do that is have a custom tune. Make time for it, because it may be the life of your motor at risk.

Comment

Good luck getting in anytime soon with any shop around here, I called all of them(lonestar, hpp, gearheads, etc...) and they are all "booked up" for weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          If you're going to void your warranty, the best thing to do is make sure you have a safe, spot on tune and the only way to do that is have a custom tune. Make time for it, because it may be the life of your motor at risk.
          Solid.

Comment

OK..Thanks for the opinions. Looks like ill wait to get on the dyno.
            sigpic
            '13 GT Boss302 intake, Lethal OR/X, Magnaflow Street catback
            99 Trans Am M6 little Voodoo cam some suspension stuff .....

Comment

Working...
            X