Roller Rockers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roller Rockers

I am building a combo, so far I got my short block with tfs1 cam, I got edelbrock aluminum heads, I am not sure on what rockers to use 1.6 or 1.7, whats the best reccomendation taking the lift into consideration. Also I see bushings are necessary with arp head bolts. Also pushrod length........wuts your experience with finding out, I hear some use stock length pushrods, Is that a good idea..........

1.6 on intake,1.7 on exhaust.

Comment

I don't understand your comment

Comment

Originally posted by RedRumble302 View Post
        I don't understand your comment
        using 1.6 rockers on the intake and 1.7's on the exhaust

Comment

He is saying give the TFS1 a little more exhaust help by raising the lift on the exhaust valve side with the 1.7 and leaving the 1.6 on the intake side. Pushrod will be stock length as long as those heads haven't been milled a bunch.

I would just run 1.6s with it and call it a day. No need to buy two sets of rockers for minimal effects.
          1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

wut brand rockers yall recommend, I am thinking crane, fms, ir scorpion in that order but crane is pricey

Comment

Nothing but good luck from fms

Comment

Isn't FMS made by Crane or Comp?
                "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

So crane or scorpion??? I just know crane makes 1.7 cobra rr for 94-95 not sure yet on wut brand....any suggestions

Comment

Say wut again, say wut one more god damned time

Say wut?
                    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

So crane or scorpion??? I just know crane makes 1.7 cobra rr for 94-95 not sure yet on wut brand....any suggestions
                      Are you actually reading the replies?

Sleeper said he has had good luck with FMS. I have had good luck with Crane and Comp. And one of my good friends has had good luck with Scorpions.

Comment

ohh I read it wrong...the comment on fms

Comment

Jets sells the 1.6s and 1.7s in a combo pack pretty cheap fyi

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post

Say wut?
                            Two in the pink and one in the stink

Comment

wuts your experience with finding out, I hear some use stock length pushrods, Is that a good idea..........
                              wut brand rockers yall recommend, I am thinking crane, fms, ir scorpion in that order but crane is pricey
                              Originally posted by jetboat View Post
                              Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Working...
                              X