Got my ass whooped by a...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my ass whooped by a...

F*cking MINIVAN! Ugh, its so hard to keep myself from modding this car. I like to play around with it now and then, but I drive it 600 miles every single weekend. Fox bodies are turds in their stock form.

Lmao really?

You won't hurt relabilty with a good heads/cam combo.

I daily drove a trickflow tw, lunatics 51014, cobra intake. For 7 years.

Never took a valve cover off the whole time I had the motor.

Solid 8.2 on motor. 7.5 on a shot all day long.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
      Lmao really?

You won't hurt relabilty with a good heads/cam combo.

I daily drove a trickflow tw, lunatics 51014, cobra intake. For 7 years.

Never took a valve cover off the whole time I had the motor.

Solid 8.2 on motor. 7.5 on a shot all day long.
      8.2 on motor? Eek..

What kind of mini van was this? Wtf lol they're turds for sure but I'd assume that car needs a driver mod!

A good running stocker should go low 9s in the 1/8th on street tires with no problem, one with gears and a little tweaking and some sticky tires is good for mid 8s or better.

Mine bone stock with a slipping clutch ran a 9.3 on street tires and 8.9 on drag radials. 2.73 gears! ~79-80mph

3.73s, slicks, pullies, off road h, timing adv, short belt and alum driveshaft netted me an 8.40 more then once. Over 81mph. I gain ~2-3 mph from slicks. The OPPISITE of normal. LOL

I daily drive mine, it's still stockish but not much longer. I've driven it this way for almost 3 years now, 20-22mpg hwy. Never had any issues other then stuff I've broke such as that slipping clutch!

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Toyota mini van? Those are around 270'ish hp. From the right speed in a roll race that could easily mean a loss for a stock foxbody.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
          Toyota mini van? Those are around 270'ish hp. From the right speed in a roll race that could easily mean a loss for a stock foxbody.
          I dunno, ill look tomorrow its a guy that works for me. It was a rolling start... still sucks.

Comment

Mike i only ran it 3 times on motor haha. Also that was a nitrous tune up the old fashion way.

Mine was a weird car. I still ran a clutch fan, stock t/b, and so on. There was alot left in the motor, but it was a fun and reliable.

On the street it would magically beat 8.0 cars all day long on motor

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
              Mike i only ran it 3 times on motor haha. Also that was a nitrous tune up the old fashion way.

Mine was a weird car. I still ran a clutch fan, stock t/b, and so on. There was alot left in the motor, but it was a fun and reliable.

On the street it would magically beat 8.0 cars all day long on motor
              makes more sense!

i was like 8.2 with trick flows? i was thinking my brodix would be a downgrade!

aka 91coupemike lol on her laptop

Comment

Working...
              X