Car shuts off when lights turned on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car shuts off when lights turned on.

I have an HID kit on my 04 cobra. Not sure of the brand, previous owner put them on. It's happened twice in the past 5 months, but it's an issue to me. The car shuts off when I turn the lights on. Like I said, not all of the time but it still bothers me. Also, one of the lights flicker when I hit a bump and sometimes one of them will go out. ALSO, lol, the high beams don't work when i push the light "arm" forward, the lights turn completely off. But when I pull the "arm" towards me, the high beams will work. Any help would be great.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
    I have an HID kit on my 04 cobra. Not sure of the brand, previous owner put them on. . Any help would be great.

Remove the HID's and put the stock lights & wiring back in place.

Comment

Originally posted by slow84lx View Post
      Remove the HID's and put the stock lights & wiring back in place.
      I've thought about that. And I don't drive it much at night. How much of a PITA is this to do?
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

I've got no idea but I wouldn't like the idea of the lights killing the car either. Its going to do it one time when it would be really inconvenient for that to happen.

Comment

If its any sort of plug and play kit, probly is.. Remove the bulbs and the boxes and plug stock bulb back in.

HIDS should really be on a relay harness. Alot of people just plug them into the stock plugs. This is how wires get burned. This would be why one side is probly flickering as well or a shity install.

HIDS take more power to fire up than a regular bulbs, but once warmed up they take less power to stay on and are cooler than a regular bulb

Comment

Gotcha, thanks. Probably going to look into pulling them out today.
            04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Working...
            X