• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear bumper cover for 84 GT

Anyone know where I can get one?

Originally posted by Big Thumper View Post
    Anyone know where I can get one?
    Look on ebay, I got a basicly brand new one for $75 shipped for the reaper.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

I've looked on there and Craigslist.

Comment

Originally posted by StrokemyGT View Post
        Look on ebay, I got a basicly brand new one for $75 shipped for the reaper.
        Tanner, the trim is different in 84 so even harder to find.

Comment

Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
          Tanner, the trim is different in 84 so even harder to find.
          Thats right, I forget.

Maybe try and post an ad on here, someone might have one. I'll keep an eye out for one on ebay.
          Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

Keep an eye on the classifieds here:
            Read guidelines posted at the top of each individual Classified forum before posting your ad. Transactions done through contacts made on this site are done solely at the risk of the parties directly involved in the transaction. FourEyedPride.com accepts no responsibility for any events related to buying, selling, trading or other transactions.

Stuff pops up regularly.

This was posted recently but the ebay ad says it sold for $120.
            The Early Fox Site: Mustang, Capri, Fairmont, Zephyr, SVO, Cougar, Thunderbird, LTD, Mark VII,

Comment

I found some filler that I may be able to make work. The bumper I have is fine, it just has pits in the molding part. I'll see how well it works.

I'll check out foureyepride, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Big Thumper View Post
                I found some filler that I may be able to make work. The bumper I have is fine, it just has pits in the molding part. I'll see how well it works.

I'll check out foureyepride, thanks

I think all of the bumper covers for the early years get those pits. It's something I'll have to address when it comes time to paint my car. Good luck finding a good one.

Comment

There's a junk yard in Sherman that has an early 80's GT. I don't know the difference in those years, so I'll have to just get a picture of it.

-Aaron

Comment

On a side note with how crazy expensive parts are getting, I found some new side moulding for an 84 on Ebay. It was 500.00 two days ago.

Today, its up to 935.00. Wish I would have bought some back when Ford still made it.

Comment

Working...
                    X