Alarm install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alarm install

I removed the alarm off an old car of mine and plan on installing it in the mustang. Is the alarm only one little black box? Its a cheap-o alarm and i just want it to make noise. All i removed was a little black box under the steering wheel and the wires connected to it. Is that it? And how do i go about installing it in the stang? Looks simple, i just dont know what wires to splice.
    Thanks.
    .....bro....

Need a loud speaker but thats basically it. Any brand name stuff on it?
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Autopage rf215. When i removed it, i disconnected a red wire and a yellow wire from under the wheel and a green wire and a white wire from the head light switch. I have the speaker it came with
      .....bro....

Comment

Well that wasn't bad. Looks like the person who had it before me rewired the whole thing with his own wire. Real nice!
        Had to put something on the car. Someone tried to jack my shit the other day.
        .....bro....

Comment

If you need a manual for operation or install, I can get it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
            If you need a manual for operation or install, I can get it for you.
            There you are! Thanks chief but i think i got it. The alarm works but ill send you a pm if the car doesn't run or something
            If that's ok
            Now, where can i get a light for this alarm?
            Last edited by A+; 07-12-2012, 07:49 PM.
            .....bro....

Comment

Working...
            X